Originally posted by: Alpha_Ka_Gamma
That Nalla Kidnapper how dare u slap Purvi
Nalle ko Molkka bana ke bech do
yeah the way he slapped her Kπ€¬π‘π‘
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Alpha_Ka_Gamma
That Nalla Kidnapper how dare u slap Purvi
Nalle ko Molkka bana ke bech do
yeah the way he slapped her Kπ€¬π‘π‘
Originally posted by: Sweetypie34
Mujhe mukhi chahiye
he was shown in FB????
he was shown in FB????
Actually he was going in car in delhi..then in fb he was remembering himself and baawri
I love PurVir FBs scenes tday β€οΈ
It's time i make the new EDT ..trow i ll be busy π
Originally posted by: Amaraddict
I couldn't watch the epi live today as it's Shabe mairaj tonight.. was there any Purvir fb? Update mein I thought the kids were only reminiscing their moments with Pur
yeah the kids were reminiscing her in FBs
Originally posted by: Sweetypie34
Actually he was going in car in delhi..then in fb he was remembering himself and baawri
okie thks dear π€
yeah the kids were reminiscing her in FBs
I have a feeling kids ll find golu molu dhadi is behind kidnap for sure...this ll go by Thursday epi and somehow purvir ll be back next week