Performance Discussion 27 & 28 March - Page 12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Did Nachiket and Danish get any judges comment? They didn’t show it here atleast

melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Raina~

Did Nachiket and Danish get any judges comment? They didn’t show it here atleast

I don’t remember them getting any comments from the judges ... only Neetu Kapoor spoke I guess. Quite disheartening!

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Here episode edited. 

HR singing for Neetuji edited. 

Did not show Arunita getting highest vote hamper.

When did Vishal say he is reading comments etc? 

Ms.SK thumbnail

Adi clearly said according to judges score....

So why Vishal saying public votes...

My brother said the one wearing glasses should have gone.

This weekend from judges injustice to Nachiket, Arunita and Anjali.

Edited by Ms.S.K. - 3 years ago
melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Here episode edited. 

HR singing for Neetuji edited. 

Did not show Arunita getting highest vote hamper.

When did Vishal say he is reading comments etc? 

Vishal said it after SMP performance... kind of to defend her that he reads comments like SMP sings same type of songs but now no one can comment that after her today’s performance.

Ms.SK thumbnail

Originally posted by: melliflous

Vishal said it after SMP performance... kind of to defend her that he reads comments like SMP sings same type of songs but now no one can comment that after her today’s performance.

Thanks. In fact today she was worst. Proved that without yodelling etc she cannot  sing straight song and sounded childish. Her voice if she sang straight than she will not go further than audition rounds

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: melliflous

They didn’t air that part here

bruno_mars101 thumbnail

I can't reiterate this enough. Singers do not need to sing out of their genre. Period.

All the singers including Shreya Goshal and Sunidhi among others have one genre. In fact most singers favor SINGLE genre.

You need to be the best in your genre.

Aditi_X thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bruno_mars101

I can't reiterate this enough. Singers do not need to sing out of their genre. Period.

All the singers including Shreya Goshal and Sunidhi among others have one genre. In fact most singers favor SINGLE genre.

You need to be the best in your genre.

If you think Shreya and Sunidhi have only one genre, then you haven't heard enough of their songs or even live performances for that matter.

About being the best in your genre, I won't argue about that. Many singers make it big by being the best in their style of singing, but on a reality show like this, I think you need to present variations (and good ones at that) in your singing style to keep the audience interested. 

But that is of no use now. Nachiket was the most versatile of them all and he is gone. Danish too is in the bottom. To stay in a show like this you just have to pray that you are the judge's favorite. Even drama gimmicks don't work seeing that Danish (who along with his mama does the most TRP gimmicks) is in the bottom three. 

Aditi_X thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Thanks. In fact today she was worst. Proved that without yodelling etc she cannot  sing straight song and sounded childish. Her voice if she sang straight than she will not go further than audition rounds

PREACH!! 👏👏👏

Out of all the singers today, SMP's voice sounded the worst. I am ranking her below Sawai too because I've gotten used to Sawai's voice now. And Vishal was all "no one can say SMP doesn't sing different songs anymore." Like yeah, of course we won't complain about that now. We know better now that she can't sing those songs.