omg..just watched Friday's episode.
Im in love with " Itna bhi sir mat boliye na"☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
omg..just watched Friday's episode.
Im in love with " Itna bhi sir mat boliye na"☺️
Originally posted by: ashwariya_98
omg..just watched Friday's episode.
Im in love with " Itna bhi sir mat boliye na"☺️
That tone! Do you think it was improvised?
What a morning. Kahan se kahan we have gone
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMV4oXJho37/?igshid=1gvk8khoutojr
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Happy Holi everyone..🤗
Again out of the blue I am asking kya chal raha hai??🤣
25 pages worth content bro😆
Originally posted by: FortunaMajor
That tone! Do you think it was improvised?
The dialogue..YES!!!!! 🤣
Also the sir convo came up again because WE hyped it on twitter 😆
I'm telling u, if u hype something, show makers take notes !
That's why Im positive abt HOLI!
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Happy Holi everyone..🤗
Again out of the blue I am asking kya chal raha hai??🤣
Check KV's Insta stories.....We all got trolled! 🤣
NOW SHE COMING OUT IN OPEN !
So here KV listen, get shrut and pooja hired and we forget this ever happened!
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Happy Holi everyone..🤗
Again out of the blue I am asking kya chal raha hai??🤣
LOL darshi!! you came at the right time!! if you came 30 pages before oh boy 🤣
now the anger has subsided and we're just laugh crying at our own pain and stupidity 🤣
Originally posted by: ashwariya_98
The dialogue..YES!!!!! 🤣
Also the sir convo came up again because WE hyped it on twitter 😆
I'm telling u, if u hype something, show makers take notes !
That's why Im positive abt HOLI!
Yes KV mentioned in an interview (don't kill me ppl😆) that the team and CVs do take online feedback into consideration 😆
Originally posted by: Akanksha29100
NOW SHE COMING OUT IN OPEN !
So here KV listen, get shrut and pooja hired and we forget this ever happened!
Sure, but I don't take official queries and suggestions here.
Kindly mail me at --( email address insta par dhund lena)😆