Thank GOD, I'm not on twitter! KV replies to FD randomly and all of them get hyped 🤣🤣
Atleast I only read the screenshots and am not continuously refreshing to see his reply! 🤣
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thank GOD, I'm not on twitter! KV replies to FD randomly and all of them get hyped 🤣🤣
Atleast I only read the screenshots and am not continuously refreshing to see his reply! 🤣
Originally posted by: glowgetter
No No ':P
How I wish I was Kv.. I would know tthe future story na and I would tweak it also acc to my ideas 😆
Very much a part of dukhi and sadme mein fd
I will keep my eyes on you...
Till Then I am settling for Aish.
Nah, she's innocent!
I'm the man! 😆
Originally posted by: ashwariya_98
Ind won the match today against Eng and won the series too, so that still makes sense , I guess!? 🤣
Here I am defending him again! 🤣🤣
Nope you are defending yourself !
Originally posted by: FortunaMajor
Am I the only one who is actually not upset or angry? I don't feel even 1% disappointed 😆
Am I in denial or something 🤣
I’m actually laughing now. Acha masak bana diya
Originally posted by: infinitie
hahahaha we gotta keep a close eye on this one 🤣
HOLD MY ROPES !
Originally posted by: ashwariya_98
Yeah..it's me! good job recognising me 🤣🤣
SHE CONFESSING !
Shaurya nahi ye hi sahi !
I’m actually laughing now. Acha masak bana diya
uske mazak ko discuss karte huye , humne around 20-25 pages khatam kar diyee🤣.
This man knows how to compromise on SAAKK-less days
Originally posted by: Akanksha29100
Nope you are defending yourself !
Maybe or maybe not 😉
Happy Holi everyone..🤗
Again out of the blue I am asking kya chal raha hai??🤣