Splashing Pink on Mani for recently joining the games forum DT and revamping the forum.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Splashing Pink on Mani for recently joining the games forum DT and revamping the forum.
and I’m an innocent girl 😳Tom don't want violent girl🤣🤣
Anyways I can’t hear you from that pit 😏
chow rescues her and now they live happily ever after having chowmein pawri 😈🤣I attack Himanshi with my Holi pichkari and throw her into the pool 😈🤣
Magenta color on @TheGladiator for being so supportive 🤗
Minnie! Happy Holi! How about a green color for your writing skills and optimism?
tom.is also in that pit🤣🤣Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
and I’m an innocent girl 😳
Anyways I can’t hear you from that pit 😏
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Thanks for throwing Lions at me in the previous thread.😆 I am getting loads of cuddles from my Lion buddies. 😆
You got all the brown color because of your loin dp
I m splashing black colour on my self coz I m again going out now🤣
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
and I’m an innocent girl 😳
Anyways I can’t hear you from that pit 😏
Are you taking lessons from Havana on being innocent?
Purple for Proteeti for making amazing siggies
Completed 150 pages New Word Game Continue playing here Select a word from the posted song Tu meri main tera Duniya jale tho jale Dil Tera ye...
Second letter's First word , ( previously it was first letter,'s second word ) Example Pyaar kabhi kam na karna sanam K
Ok its easy. I say two people/things/places and you say who you would save out of them both and then the next person makes 2 other...
This thread Completed 150 pages New thread opened for continuation. Select the lyrics word from the Above person's post. Mera dil bhi kitna...
264