Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Last message here from my side 😆
Thank you WD and BraveheartDoc for organising this tag game 😆
I enjoyed it a lot
Happy Holi ❤️
Thank you so much 🤗
But why last message?
Next thread is already there😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Last message here from my side 😆
Thank you WD and BraveheartDoc for organising this tag game 😆
I enjoyed it a lot
Happy Holi ❤️
Thank you so much 🤗
But why last message?
Next thread is already there😉
Thanks girl 💕
It's not a new one
Instead it's old which I had during first half of 2020
Naya thread lao hum aagaye😎
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Splashing Red colour to Ankita Apu for being the supportive and loving person❤️
happy holi darling🤗
Splashing purple on you for remembering me when i was gayab😆
stay safe. play safe with all covid precautions. 🤗
Originally posted by: braveheartdoc
Thank you so much 🤗
But why last message?
Next thread is already there😉
🤗 Your name doctor ? 😆
Oh ? I saw that now 😅
Will attend party there too then 😎😆
Completed 150 pages New Word Game Continue playing here Select a word from the posted song Tu meri main tera Duniya jale tho jale Dil Tera ye...
Second letter's First word , ( previously it was first letter,'s second word ) Example Pyaar kabhi kam na karna sanam K
Ok its easy. I say two people/things/places and you say who you would save out of them both and then the next person makes 2 other...
This thread Completed 150 pages New thread opened for continuation. Select the lyrics word from the Above person's post. Mera dil bhi kitna...
264