You would think that it was an Oscar worthy show 🤣
Compared to KP I guess it was 🤣 EK ki maya😆 she knew what she was doing when she made the randos into the scapegoats and disassociated SharBhi from that failure 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
You would think that it was an Oscar worthy show 🤣
Compared to KP I guess it was 🤣 EK ki maya😆 she knew what she was doing when she made the randos into the scapegoats and disassociated SharBhi from that failure 🤣
For a second Nina I thought you posted a new reel i was about to be like WHAT IS HAPPENING 🤣 but what a reel 🥰
Seriously Nina these two are determined to kill us ☺️
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Compared to KP I guess it was 🤣 EK ki maya ki jai ho 😆 she knew what she was doing when she made the randos into the scapegoats and disassociated SharBhi with that failure 🤣
Why is the FL saying this was a story between vampires and wolves. What show was she acting in. Plz tell me. Even she didn’t know what she was 🤣
Ekta we love you for this 👏 you protected our babies so thank you.
I think today was SharBhi giving us Bepanah Pyaar back 🖤🧿🖤🧿
For a second Nina I thought you posted a new reel i was about to be like WHAT IS HAPPENING 🤣 but what a reel 🥰
Watching them again 😍
Why is the FL saying this was a story between vampires and wolves. What show was she acting in. Plz tell me. Even she didn’t know what she was 🤣
Ekta we love you for this 👏 you protected our babies so thank you.
I'm sorry, wolves? She said wolves? WHERE LMFAO 🤣
Deffo - Ekta ji, tussi chhaa gaye 😆
I think today was SharBhi giving us Bepanah Pyaar back 🖤🧿🖤🧿
Want to get this bepanah pyaar in future as well.
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
I'm sorry, wolves? She said wolves? WHERE LMFAO 🤣
Deffo - Ekta ji, tussi chhaa gaye 😆
She was more confused than we are right now about what to watch or dissect first 🤣
Also time to move:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/chat-clubs/5216952/cheelu-ki-chandu-9-mo-bepanahgratitudeandpyaar
I think this was our quickest thread 😆 wonder why 😆