Vir will save purvi for sure
But he he should kill the person who kidnapped her😈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Vir will save purvi for sure
But he he should kill the person who kidnapped her😈
Chalo girls, good night, nind aa rahi hai. Bye.
Mini u take care and jaldi jaldi thik ho jao
[/QUOTE
I sure will ❤️
Originally posted by: KFOB6CM2IIACWEI4
Vir will save purvi for sure
But he he should kill the person who kidnapped her😈
Apni maa ko kaise marega di😆
Golu mummy k gala uske haath me bhi na aayega..Itna suja hua jo h gala uska🤣
Originally posted by: sargamif
Apni maa ko kaise marega di😆
Golu mummy k gala uske haath me bhi na aayega..Itna suja hua jo h gala uska🤣
🤣 not golu maa but tht anjali 😈🤬🤣
Originally posted by: K3FGZ53XUGJDP4XA
🤣 not golu maa but tht anjali 😈🤬🤣
Anjali ko to koi touch hi na kre warna nezu di hamara gala daba dengi🤣
Originally posted by: sargamif
Anjali ko to koi touch hi na kre warna nezu di hamara gala daba dengi🤣
I yes I forgot 😂
Hi everyone here😆
Hi ziva how are you? I went doctor
Originally posted by: AQ2TQEJXW3LRKFU6
Hi ziva how are you? I went doctor
Hi Mini🤗
Am fine ...roaming around IF like bhoot😆
Hw r u dear?
Wht did the doc said?
Hi Mini🤗
Am fine ...roaming around IF like bhoot😆
Hw r u dear?
Wht did the doc said?
Doctor gave injection in hip next week I have to get 2 injection. It was so painful 😭 he said injection helps the pain to go away.
Originally posted by: 4SXQFZV2XL7TFB2V
Doctor gave injection in hip next week I have to get 2 injection. It was so painful 😭 he said injection helps the pain to go away.
Ohh hw r u feeling now ?
Continue ur treatment dear...hv faith u ll be completely fine soon