Here comes Leo of course can't have a live without him or mentioning him. BUT MY BAE RIPCI IS THERE ❤️
Leo is the best don't you even start 😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Here comes Leo of course can't have a live without him or mentioning him. BUT MY BAE RIPCI IS THERE ❤️
Leo is the best don't you even start 😡
He looks exhausted poor Cheelu
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Leo is the best don't you even start 😡
you take Leo I will take my Cheelu
you take Leo I will take my Cheelu
They're a package deal you think he's gonna leave his Leo behind? 😳
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
They're a package deal you think he's gonna leave his Leo behind? 😳
You and me come as a package deal so it works 😎
I am so tempted to comment and ask are you CB
Cheelu and me seem to have the same broadband providers 🤔
asked a question he wanted a question
your GREAT news better be really GREAT *if* you know what I mean, cheelu sir 👍🏼
Surbhi's on the live!!!!