Lol I take it the live hasn’t happened yet?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Lol I take it the live hasn’t happened yet?
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
LOL this man 🤣
Ejjact 21 minutes late...20 aur expect kr skte hai in mahanubhavv se!!!🤣🤣
Lol I take it the live hasn’t happened yet?
Nopes...sharu and late go together like coffeeand cream!!!🤣
Here he is, bang on 20 mins 🤣
does his live keep freezing?
lol at calcutta times begging it - buzz hogs
Yeah his connection is a bit poor apparently.
Also nearly 4.7M 🧿
Here comes Leo of course can't have a live without him or mentioning him. BUT MY BAE RIPCI IS THERE ❤️