Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ahmedlone thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

The girl looks like a 10 years old....if I was in her place..I don't think I would have been able to take a life changing decision...10-14 years old children don't think about all this...If a man was or is in love with a child...I would say take that child miles away from him 

what if a child fall in love with a adult?

what would u say then?

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ahmedlone

what if a child fall in love with a adult?

what would u say then?

I am sorry...I don't understand the concept of a child falling in love with an adult..There's a reason why Child marriage is a crime

Edited by FruitToasty - 3 years ago
Janu.301017 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

it was very difficult.  thing is some thing is still in my heart .   thats why i watched balika vadhu and now i m watching barrister babu.  i  killed that relation with my own hand but watching other kids falling in love each other make me happy.  it is so hurtful to watch bondita struggling for her husband's attentions.   i am 36 year old now. for a long period i stay away from girls afraid of any new love relation.   on the other hand what anirudh is doing it will hurt bondita forever she may never like any man in future. or she may think all men are flirty they use girls like a paper and then throw them

May be it's very difficult for you...bcz I never experienced such...so, as you faced trust issues with relation ..she will also Definitely have trust issues in future...jisse bhi trust kia ussne..sab ke sab dhoka kia...pari didi, sampoo didi, pati babu and now uski maa...

Itna mental abuse/torture se depression me chalejaaneka chances he...then how she will concentrate on studies? Don't know makers kya dikhana chahtha he...

ahmedlone thumbnail

I am sorry...I don't understand the concept of a child falling in love with an adult..There's a reason why Child marriage is a crime

may be kids dont know difference between love and friendship.

kishukomal thumbnail

to be honest, CV could have done some story about how Bon gets bad marks at school, deals with issues at school of being the only girl, Ani having issues at work , Ani doing some work for the people etc. but by inviting the love angle it literally killed the essence of the show. BB is not like those usual shows about love and marriage its about education, winning respect and love (in another way). But by making BB 'mature' it just lost the simplicity. 

To be honest there wont be any other way than having a leap. I love Pravisht and Aura. But if they grow up they wont be the same actors anymore. 

Thanks to CV for ruining a beautiful different type of story. 

Janu.301017 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i dont understand why makers start this second marriage thing . whatever u write can b a good option why they start this crap. trp is falling day by day even i saw praviish's interview he was apologizing for this track.

Yes this teenage antics can be a track without involving any love triangle...

See I wrote how I thought to deal a situation...but if this straightness ke saath kaam karthi tho...drama kese hoga..agar drama na ho tho...itv rules break karegana....?

See this dramatic things should be stopped in itv...then we can see some honest beautiful art pieces as shows...

ahmedlone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janu.301017

May be it's very difficult for you...bcz I never experienced such...so, as you faced trust issues with relation ..she will also Definitely have trust issues in future...jisse bhi trust kia ussne..sab ke sab dhoka kia...pari didi, sampoo didi, pati babu and now uski maa...

Itna mental abuse/torture se depression me chalejaaneka chances he...then how she will concentrate on studies? Don't know makers kya dikhana chahtha he...

my finel words makers are killing their own creation. 

FruitToasty thumbnail

may be kids dont know difference between love and friendship.

Not many kids tell me that they are in love with someone...I don't think they understand love or romantic relationships...Its quite weird to talk about love life of kids....I mean it is as creepy as creepy gets...when I was 10-14...All I had in my mind was food/school/sports 

ahmedlone thumbnail

Not many kids tell me that they are in love with someone...I don't think they understand love or romantic relationships...Its quite weird to talk about love life of kids....I mean it is as creepy as creepy gets...when I was 10-14...All I had in my mind was food/school/sports 

may be u dont know niba or nibi things

FruitToasty thumbnail

may be u dont know niba or nibi things

I do know..they are called Nibba and Nibbi for a reason...They are teenagers...if they fancy themselves in love with someone..One should understand that this feeling will change when they you know "GROW UP"

Any way, A child should not be encouraged to act on these feelings and if an adult is in love with a child then primary responsibility of a guardian is protection of the child from this adult...

This is not romantic or beautiful in any way...

Edited by FruitToasty - 3 years ago