Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Writer log , who are they Shibu 😆. New species, I only know Detectives now 😎
kuch bhi😒 I hope to see your entry this week🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Writer log , who are they Shibu 😆. New species, I only know Detectives now 😎
kuch bhi😒 I hope to see your entry this week🥺
Rumi❤️
Hi Razia
Hope you doing good
Hi Nina🤗
Congratulations on your first game🥳 It's your first na?
I have been well. How are you?
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Hi Nina🤗
Congratulations on your first game🥳 It's your first na?
I have been well. How are you?
Yup thank you🤗
You can try to solve it as non participant if you want 😳
I am fine
Good to see you
Yup thank you🤗
You can try to solve it as non participant if you want 😳
I am fine
Good to see you
🤗
Will check😳
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5216773
Sab writer log, jaake dekho, agar interesting hai toh likh ke bhejo, month end mein nayi siggy mil sakti hai⭐️
Lol...
March ka mahina khatam ho raha hai
I will think about this in April😎
😆
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Why do you want me to play Kif, so someone get to top the bottom of the leaderboard ah🤓
stop doing drama otherwise i will give you all my replies in hindi😡
why not give bonus point to everyone who gets it right...be a generous host😎
Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
633