Add my name🤗 , but don't reveal my score 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Add my name🤗 , but don't reveal my score 
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
We have no issue and she has no issue. 😂😂
Why do you want me to play Kif, so someone get to top the bottom of the leaderboard ah🤓
I know right. 😂
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I know right. 😂
What do you know 🤨
Nina, no need to add if it is Complicated. I know Sign up is closed. So no problem, I can play as non participant too 😆.
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Nina, no need to add if it is Complicated. I know Sign up is closed. So no problem, I can play as non participant too 😆.
That will see is whether she will reveal ur score or not.. she will see about it.
Arre Nita, when did I say she’s not friends with you?? 😂 I’m just saying she did it for me. 💓😂Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Shibani, why are you only in Kif's life. I thought we were friends too
Zeal, you do know Kif agrees with everything you say right. It not an achievement that you are on accord
P.S : Don't get to excited Zeal Moriarty, I can still not send the answers 😆
Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
633