Originally posted by: caller123
She is better than Rani Sa in plotting 🤣🤣🤣
😂😂😂😂 Beat Ranisa at her own game of chess
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: caller123
She is better than Rani Sa in plotting 🤣🤣🤣
😂😂😂😂 Beat Ranisa at her own game of chess
Originally posted by: caller123
I too better save it. It helps me too. Even thinking about it helps me to come out of depressive moods🤣🤣
AK sent me the video and I just saw the still and started laughing immediately 😂😂😂
We better send Rish to Rajawat 's house🤣
Originally posted by: caller123
We better send Rish to Rajawat 's house🤣
Send me too. Maybe I will get surprise birthday parties like that. 🤣
Originally posted by: Fahmida21
AK sent me the video and I just saw the still and started laughing immediately 😂😂😂
I just made sure Fahmida was happy happy before sleeping 🤣😆
Also you didn't even sleep 5 hours my girl!!
Originally posted by: flamingoAK
I just made sure Fahmida was happy happy before sleeping 🤣😆
Also you didn't even sleep 5 hours my girl!!
I woke up because I was dreaming about food and then when I opened my eyes I heard my stomach make elephant noises so I went to the kitchen and saw my mum made pasta😂😂😂 its 4am and I'm having pasta 🤣
Originally posted by: Fahmida21
I woke up because I was dreaming about food and then when I opened my eyes I heard my stomach make elephant noises so I went to the kitchen and saw my mum made pasta😂😂😂 its 4am and I'm having pasta 🤣
I made pasta for dinner too! Now we have a telepathic connection too 🤣
Originally posted by: flamingoAK
I made pasta for dinner too! Now we have a telepathic connection too 🤣
JHHEEEEZZZZ YAAASSSSSS SIS!!!! 🤣🤣I have to wake up in 4 hours for a 9am lecture BUT HERE I AM EATING AND CHATTING AWAY AS IF I DONT HAVE PRIORITIES 😂😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Fahmida21
JHHEEEEZZZZ YAAASSSSSS SIS!!!! 🤣🤣I have to wake up in 4 hours for a 9am lecture BUT HERE I AM EATING AND CHATTING AWAY AS IF I DONT HAVE PRIORITIES 😂😂😂😂
Your priority is us and ATBA now 🤣 can't change it anymore 🤣