Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Is it paper like? Is it imli (replace m), or something else
Nope.
l am giving initial if you get it RC
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Is it paper like? Is it imli (replace m), or something else
Nope.
l am giving initial if you get it RC
Omg yayy me too thank god one goal
Agla 4th ya 5th ques kya tha?
same 😆Originally posted by: BlurredLines
No hope for 3rd one, I am going to reduce Shibu points for that one question.
Fourth I forgot what I wrote🤣
No hope for 3rd and I also forgot what I wrote for that question 😅🤣
What is 5th question?
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Please submit ans, deadline ending soon.
Oh ..totally forgot it. I am sorry.😳
5: I m just wondering 🤨
Omg i think i have same. WW?
omg wondering? ME TOO5: I m just wondering 🤨
omg yes yes yes yesOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Omg i think i have same. WW?
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
479