SAIRAT FF - GHKKPM another version chap 9 - page 21 - Page 13

Posted: 3 years ago

Basanti...!!!๐Ÿ˜‚Yeah it was as always fabulous just like we're watching it live๐Ÿ˜„...Now don't dare to make us wait for next update... Sry for that but plz update soon๐Ÿ’œ ur both ff ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...Waiting for Sunny and Sai duo to tease Virat

Woh amrakhand kha rahi thi na ,use khaate khaate padh rahi thi, toh abhi abhi khatam kiya๐Ÿ˜†

An amazing chapter as always. Loved all of it. 

Aaj beizzati nahi dikhi(dining table par thi,par maine ignore maari),chalo accha hai ๐Ÿคฃ

Sonali aunty,aap apna kutiya sambhaaliye na,doosro ka mehel cement ka hai,itne aasani se nahi udne denge๐Ÿคฃ

And the beginning was nice,CN aur khaana,ek saath na dekhe toh hamara kya hoga. Loved Aai ,Sai and everything. Chalo kaku ko ignore karte hai, bechari iss umar mein shanti ko chahegi na๐Ÿ˜†

Ou,so we have a trio over here, ShiMoSa(I know its terrible ,Shivani ,Mohith and Sai). I'm looking up for more from them.

Ahhh,then comes the power house of today,Sunny. Oh,and I really loved the circumstances in which you made SB and basanti meet here.(Shayad ghum ka national movie Sholay hai๐Ÿคฃ). And I loved them over here. Cuz ,yaha pe dost lagta hai,waha Virat ka dost lagta hai(I hope you get it๐Ÿคฃ). And clearly he understands her over here and development is pretty nice to read. You know ,meeting with a swag is really good compared to meeting with a unexpected dhamaka. So,SB wants basanti to be BB(arre,basanti bhabhi).

Waise,kya mast hai nahi, jay,veeru and basanti(kaalia ke bina). And also loved Aai in all this . Cutie as always.

I clearly love how you are presenting characters and connecting them around Sai. Cuz ,here ,the best part I feel is ,Sai is coming out of her bubble, yes,the little bits and pieces of her aaba are very necessary ,as I said I love that Sai grieves here. And slowly ,you are turning them into memories ,beautiful ones which she shared with her aaba. That is why sometimes grief is necessary. Cuz today,she shared a memory of her aaba, a piece of her heart which was special to her. And this is where I feel she is coming out of her bubble,cuz she did it willingly. But ,in the show,she is guarded ,has a wall,not a delicate bubble and only situations play out that way that it makes things come out from her,but that too in a wrong way.

Usha mavshi,aap kya ,aap ka damaad bhi intezaar kar rahe hai shaadi ka, bechara chance pe dance karna chahta hai,par partner interested hi nahi hai. Aap hi samjhaado mavshi.

Hawww,Sai, you mean now Virat is your everything.(know it was a spur of the moment,cuz Sai is a 'LKG graduate ' in love) .Viru,mann me ladoo phoota. Aur Usha mavshi se unke damaad ke baare mein baat kar rahi hai Sai. Viru ,mann mein doosra ladoo phoota๐Ÿ˜†. Bechaara,mithaas bardaasht nahi kar paaya, isi liye chala gaya. I like this, 'not the Pati but still confused over Sai' Virat over here. 

And the conversation with mavshi showed a lot of Sai's personality over here. Jolly,loving,caring ,fun. It was nice.

Ninad uncle ka cameo bhi accha tha waise, irritate nahi kiya๐Ÿ˜†

Amazing. 

Update soon.

P.S.: For Viru

"kya yahi pyaar hai,

Haan yahi pyaar hai"๐Ÿคฃ

(Acche se samjho iss time Viru,baar baar forum waale nahi aayenge samjhaane)

And I wanted to know ki kya aap Samrat ke photo pe itna meherbaan hai ki uski entry karvaana chahte ho. Just a bit curious ,thats it. Not a demand or a compulsion.๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by sairat07

Basanti...!!!๐Ÿ˜‚Yeah it was as always fabulous just like we're watching it live๐Ÿ˜„...Now don't dare to make us wait for next update... Sry for that but plz update soon๐Ÿ’œ ur both ff ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...Waiting for Sunny and Sai duo to tease Virat

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜‚

Ha ha, I know, been a long time since I have updated, will do it. Was typing in the next chapter but have an idea for OS in my head aur soch rahi hoon woh pehle likh doon. It has to be written when it is on my head ๐Ÿ˜†

Sunny Sai teasing aayega aayega ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Doosra ff will try this weekend ๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by Shristhi2002

Woh amrakhand kha rahi thi na ,use khaate khaate padh rahi thi, toh abhi abhi khatam kiya๐Ÿ˜†

Ha ha, ghum dekhthe waqt screen mein bhi khaana hamaare haath mein bhi khaana ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

An amazing chapter as always. Loved all of it.

Thank you dear โค

Aaj beizzati nahi dikhi(dining table par thi,par maine ignore maari),chalo accha hai ๐Ÿคฃ

Lol, u can't get rid of her this soon...hv already started my next chapter, not going to give u spoiler ๐Ÿ˜‰

Sonali aunty,aap apna kutiya sambhaaliye na,doosro ka mehel cement ka hai,itne aasani se nahi udne denge๐Ÿคฃ

Lol lol u r just amazing...how do u come up with these words and stmts? I am always amazed with ur sense of humor

And the beginning was nice,CN aur khaana,ek saath na dekhe toh hamara kya hoga. 

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Loved Aai ,Sai and everything. Chalo kaku ko ignore karte hai, bechari iss umar mein shanti ko chahegi na๐Ÿ˜†

Ou,so we have a trio over here, ShiMoSa(I know its terrible ,Shivani ,Mohith and Sai). I'm looking up for more from them.

Yeah, I feel they make a good trio ๐Ÿ˜†

Ahhh,then comes the power house of today,Sunny. Oh,and I really loved the circumstances in which you made SB and basanti meet here.(Shayad ghum ka national movie Sholay hai๐Ÿคฃ). 

๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃViru asked Sai in GC tumne Sholay ke alawa koi aur movie nahi dekhi hai kya ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Toh Sai hai tho Sholay bhi saath saath chalega ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

And I loved them over here. Cuz ,yaha pe dost lagta hai,waha Virat ka dost lagta hai(I hope you get it๐Ÿคฃ). 

Ha ha ๐Ÿคฃwoh toh hai

And clearly he understands her over here and development is pretty nice to read. You know ,meeting with a swag is really good compared to meeting with a unexpected dhamaka. So,SB wants basanti to be BB(arre,basanti bhabhi).

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Hmm, yeah Sunny and Sai donon milane ke liye, aisa kuch toh chahiye. I didn't even have to think ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Waise bhi as and when we start writing, sab ek flow mein aa jatha hai. But there is one thing, I take a break in writing toh woh ruk sa jaatha, though i know what to write, don't feel like writing

Waise,kya mast hai nahi, jay,veeru and basanti(kaalia ke bina). And also loved Aai in all this . Cutie as always.

Ha ha, Sai used to name from Sholay toh socha Jay daal doon, though I wasn't sure if anyone would like it or not. 

I clearly love how you are presenting characters and connecting them around Sai.

Thank you โค and I love you are noticing every single detail. Thanks yaar. 

Cuz ,here ,the best part I feel is ,Sai is coming out of her bubble, yes,the little bits and pieces of her aaba are very necessary ,as I said I love that Sai grieves here. And slowly ,you are turning them into memories ,beautiful ones which she shared with her aaba. That is why sometimes grief is necessary. Cuz today,she shared a memory of her aaba, a piece of her heart which was special to her. And this is where I feel she is coming out of her bubble,cuz she did it willingly.

Right, it is needed.

But ,in the show,she is guarded ,has a wall,not a delicate bubble and only situations play out that way that it makes things come out from her,but that too in a wrong way.

Hmm sadly. She faces a lot in the show because her entry in the house was that way. It is very sad. 

Usha mavshi,aap kya ,aap ka damaad bhi intezaar kar rahe hai shaadi ka, bechara chance pe dance karna chahta hai,par partner interested hi nahi hai. Aap hi samjhaado mavshi.

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃhe is not there yet though. Aa jayega ๐Ÿ˜‚

Hawww,Sai, you mean now Virat is your everything.(know it was a spur of the moment,cuz Sai is a 'LKG graduate ' in love) .Viru,mann me ladoo phoota. 

Lol, i love how it comes from her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Aur Usha mavshi se unke damaad ke baare mein baat kar rahi hai Sai. Viru ,mann mein doosra ladoo phoota๐Ÿ˜†.

๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃNahi abhi tak nahi, samajh nahi paa raha hai, kuch toh ho raha hai

Bechaara,mithaas bardaasht nahi kar paaya, isi liye chala gaya. I like this, 'not the Pati but still confused over Sai' Virat over here. 

Haaye, you stole my heart. Hmm, you are right, got it, confused ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Ab Pati hua toh sochtha ki biwi hai meri, ab ๐Ÿ˜‰?

And the conversation with mavshi showed a lot of Sai's personality over here. Jolly,loving,caring ,fun. It was nice.

Hmm, thanks.

Ninad uncle ka cameo bhi accha tha waise, irritate nahi kiya๐Ÿ˜†

Ha ha ha 

Amazing. 

Update soon.

P.S.: For Viru

"kya yahi pyaar hai,

Haan yahi pyaar hai"๐Ÿคฃ

(Acche se samjho iss time Viru,baar baar forum waale nahi aayenge samjhaane)

And I wanted to know ki kya aap Samrat ke photo pe itna meherbaan hai ki uski entry karvaana chahte ho. Just a bit curious ,thats it. Not a demand or a compulsion.๐Ÿ˜Š

Entry nahi, but I thought it is only natural for Virat to check about him. In the show, a lot of things were ignored and I somehow couldn't understand. Ghar aaya hai, toh uske baare mein kuch toh karna chahiye. Na ki Ladakh se khat aane tak wait kare. 

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I couldn't stop laughing after I read your comment ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

"(Acche se samjho iss time Viru,baar baar forum waale nahi aayenge samjhaane)"

Will update soon. I have idea for an OS in mind. Better to first jot it down ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Originally posted by laksh

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š for your comments.

Next part is in page 10. 

I was typing in the reply to your comments abd ny phone got switched off ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Have replied in green.

Awesome updates again. I read next 3 parts in one go.

Love that Sai has already made friendships with few people esp Sunny. I miss that bit in show, feels like Virat keeps her away from intereacting with Sai much. Maybe scared if he will say something about Pakhi?

I love how you bring Sai's behaviour out with everyone in your story. Hope she manages to even build a relationship with kaku by the time she decides to move out and brings up Sairat marriage on her own without knowing they are already a thing behind her back ๐Ÿ˜†

Hope you can give another update on Sunday. 

Originally posted by sukri

Awesome updates again. I read next 3 parts in one go.

Oh wow โคโค

Love that Sai has already made friendships with few people esp Sunny. I miss that bit in show, feels like Virat keeps her away from intereacting with Sai much. Maybe scared if he will say something about Pakhi?

I don't think so, I think makers are not adding such scenes. Sunny and Virat interaction weren't there in other shows, so as is, these addition itself was more than what it was and so they are not thinking of such things. Also, Sunny in other version will turn out to be his bua's son (Devi in Ghum). Pakhi in the other version will try to create misunderstanding between Sai and Sunny but it will all get sorted and he will turn into Sai's well wisher and will strongly support Sai during her tough times.

So I think the makers might be planning to do something to first create misunderstanding and then strengthen Sai Sunny's relationship. 

I love how you bring Sai's behaviour out with everyone in your story. Hope she manages to even build a relationship with kaku by the time she decides to move out and brings up Sairat marriage on her own without knowing they are already a thing behind her back ๐Ÿ˜†

Thank you. Ha ha ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†, I am planning to build to Kaku and Sai's relationship. Their interaction at the end of reception was so funny in the show. 

Hope you can give another update on Sunday. 

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜

I am planning to, started to write the next chapter but have now posted an OS now. 

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Hi all,

Have updated the next chapter.

Jealous Virat !!!๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ I also think that why she has problem wyd Virat only..๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ Acha hai Sunny is trying to make Pakhi understand !!! But don't think so that she'll move on easily,will she?

But yeah the update was much fun to read...!!!Looking forward for more ... continue soon๐Ÿ’œ

Originally posted by laksh

Hi all,

Have updated the next chapter.

Yay, thanks for the tag. I loved this chapter as well.

Sunny is really 'mature' in your story. He gave good advice to both Virat and Pakhi, which is what friend do.  Hopefully Virat stops feeling too guilty for seeing Pakhi in that situation. She brought it on herself and Samrat in a way by calling Virat on her wedding night. She should have given a chance to Samrat or quietly thought about what to do next.

I also like how you continued Sai-Sunny bonding. I think he is like a brother she never had. Poor Virat, itna soch soch ke Sai se ab bhi baat karta hain. Until he lets go of that stiff upper lip thing and be himself, Sai us ke saath aise hi rahegi.

Nice that Sai-Devi-Virat are building the bond. Are they going to see some photos in your next chapter? Maybe chota Virat and Sai saying how cute โค๏ธ, but ab aise gabbar kaise ban gaye.

Curious to see what Pakhi will do in your next chapter.