Originally posted by: Minionite
Yours definitely made me laugh a lot. Especially how he just shrugged and moved on with life like nothing happened. 🤣
That was the most important part
Sherlock being like fudge I am still bored😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Minionite
Yours definitely made me laugh a lot. Especially how he just shrugged and moved on with life like nothing happened. 🤣
That was the most important part
Sherlock being like fudge I am still bored😂
Originally posted by: Savera84
Thanks to everyone who made me feel welcomed and who interacted with me.
I had a great time. Hope you all had too.
Time for me to say good night! Will be back tomorrow to check the Sheeplock game results.
Cheers....
Congratulations to you
You played well
How will i knw😆Its only a month i interacted wid u all😆
Awwwww.....come here Rado❤️🤗
don’t cry😭

jisne bhi Radiant Roast khaya, usse hazam nahi hoga. dekh lena😈🤣
I am waiting for speeches
Hurry up guys
Originally posted by: Minionite
Zeal tried selling me that idea from the beginning. Bechara finally got a chance to use it. 🤣
Zeal?
Maan Gaye Tujhe 🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
That was the most important part
Sherlock being like fudge I am still bored😂
Best part coz u made it feel like Emil is not imp😈He frustrated all of us so much he deserve ignorance somewhere😆
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
How will i knw😆Its only a month i interacted wid u all😆
Damn I should advertise it more
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Damn I should advertise it more
Do in next game🤣
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Best part coz u made it feel like Emil is not imp😈He frustrated all of us so much he deserve ignorance somewhere😆
My whole focus was on Sherlock
Emil Bhai pe dhyaan kaise deti😂