But to be honest if someone is to be thanked for my AT then it's Senior
If she hadn't posted that Bored gif I wouldn't have thought this way 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
But to be honest if someone is to be thanked for my AT then it's Senior
If she hadn't posted that Bored gif I wouldn't have thought this way 😂
I thought i would be on least bottom but still managed to enter in top 20 😂😂😂🥳
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
But to be honest if someone is to be thanked for my AT then it's Senior
If she hadn't posted that Bored gif I wouldn't have thought this way 😂
Which one is yours?
Some of you already know it.. but I have written AT 9th
Sorry Nina & Ariyatogether.. From hiding it from you 2😁
Tum Ekta Kapoor kabse ban gaye🤣Seriously Emil is not dead🤣
But it was amazing🤣congrats🥳
Originally posted by: hasini009
What’s your opinion on results?
Rado/Hasini: I’m happy for Zeal, Kiff & Alexia for their winning the game🥳 but Roast toh hamare hua yahan, unnecessarily🥺
iska badla le kar hi rahenge hum. halla bol😈
Hasini Holmes🤗
Minionite give us a consolation prize 😭
I'm hurt 🥺
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
🤣It legit made me laugh like hell🤣🤣specially last line...it was cherry on cake🤣
Ask me how much I laughed reading it😂😂😂
But damn Sherlock was still bored🤣
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Shreya , I want a siggie too for my prestige fourth place 🤣. Just kidding 😆.
Can't believe I made it to top five from 13th place 😆
I told you so🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
That's mine🤣
Yours definitely made me laugh a lot. Especially how he just shrugged and moved on with life like nothing happened. 🤣
I know but you are in top 20