Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Ask me how much I laughed reading it😂😂😂
But damn Sherlock was still bored🤣
🤣🤣I even shared it specially here too🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Ask me how much I laughed reading it😂😂😂
But damn Sherlock was still bored🤣
🤣🤣I even shared it specially here too🤣
I thought i would be on least bottom but still managed to enter in top 20 😂😂😂🥳
Hehe same here, after my AT i thought i would be in bottom but top 20 is good😆
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Tum Ekta Kapoor kabse ban gaye🤣Seriously Emil is not dead🤣
But it was amazing🤣congrats🥳
Zeal tried selling me that idea from the beginning. Bechara finally got a chance to use it. 🤣
Thanks to everyone who made me feel welcomed and who interacted with me.
I had a great time. Hope you all had too.
Time for me to say good night! Will be back tomorrow to check the Sheeplock game results.

Cheers....
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Tum Ekta Kapoor kabse ban gaye🤣Seriously Emil is not dead🤣
But it was amazing🤣congrats🥳
You don't know!?
He is the Ekta Kapoor of ours
You both got Holmes award.
So it was you hahaha
Too good
Amazing 😂
Originally posted by: Minionite
Zeal tried selling me that idea from the beginning. Bechara finally got a chance to use it. 🤣
Man ki murad puri ho gayi🤣Aur kya chahiye😆
To Radiant Holmes and Hasini Holmes , we share the awards and so do we share the leaderboard . You are all fourth in the leaderboard too ❤️
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Hehe same here, after my AT i thought i would be in bottom but top 20 is good😆
My AT saved me otherwise after round 5 i was not in bottom 😂