Ott ho gya😆
Sachi...but dude it looks so much out of place...if it was a new story ...i can understand...but it is continuation
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ott ho gya😆
Sachi...but dude it looks so much out of place...if it was a new story ...i can understand...but it is continuation
Originally posted by: vallu123
@bold...i hope so...but still some questions will never have answers...
Ridz shooting with a bloody sniper like pro...how??
How did that change of dress happen??
Why did she shoot vrs...or was she shooting someone else??
If the baby is dead...how can she be running like that in forest?
You know..if the makers read your post, this is what they would say

🤣
Originally posted by: vallu123
Sachi...but dude it looks so much out of place...if it was a new story ...i can understand...but it is continuation
I know it but you have to wait maybe you'll get answers or if not than your experience of 8 months will help you which says.......
BE AMNESIAC,SIMPLE.🤔
Yeah I can connect with it,I also used to be very positive person but than immj2 happened and my whole life's positivity spent and I left with only negativity😡😭🤔
Originally posted by: vallu123
rs clan is getting on my nerves...the whole property belongs to vrs, he is runs the mafia business, he is feeding and protecting them...yet aryaan has the audacity to tell vansh that he will destroy both...
Yaar aisa kya hogaya jo itni himmat agayi??
Haina..When did vansh's hardearned diamonds become khandani
When did vansh's mehnat in building the empire all become ancestors' blood and sweat now

Yeah I can connect with it,I also used to be very positive person but than immj2 happened and my whole life's positivity spent and I left with only negativity😡😭🤔
Now whenever i see someone making positive theories, i just want to go and comfort them and keep telling them don't have any hope..
Itne dhoke kaaye hai hum makers se..We know how they work now

Originally posted by: Priya12000
Now whenever i see someone making positive theories, i just want to go and comfort them and keep telling them don't have any hope..
Itne dhoke kaaye hai hum makers se..We know how they work now
I used to do the same after self realization which I had 2 months back but than with time I realized I shouldn't do that,people will learn by themselves.😆
But still if you want to do samaj seva you can.
Originally posted by: Priya12000
Haina..When did vansh's hardearned diamonds become khandani
When did vansh's mehnat in building the empire all become ancestors' blood and sweat now
Seriously man....rubbish...this is...