Originally posted by: Priya12000
I think you forgot to say BAZINGA at the end..😆
I can see you are almost there👍🏼
Ab kuch nhi ho sakta makers🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Priya12000
I think you forgot to say BAZINGA at the end..😆
I can see you are almost there👍🏼
Ab kuch nhi ho sakta makers🤣
🤣
They have ruined my "most positive member of the forum" tag..
Its okay vaise bhi there is no fun in that tag😎😈🤣
Its okay vaise bhi there is no fun in that tag😎😈🤣
But i liked it..It made me feel like an angel

Now all because of the cvs i have lost it
Originally posted by: Priya12000
But i liked it..It made me feel like an angel
Now all because of the cvs i have lost it
Oho very bad😆
Jab rhe na makers apne,
Immj bura lage re........
🤣
Its okay dear,deal with it now
Jab rhe na makers apne,
Immj bura lage re........
🤣
Its okay dear,deal with it now
I am handling myself well..Reallyy
