Awesome update 

Sakkarpoda ho gaya ab shaadi bhi ho jayega jaldi 

Virat door band karke karne kya wala hai bhai 

Waiting for next update 

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: columbia

What an amazingly intuitive comment this is. You have been able to connect at between the lines in this part which I am so grateful for. You are right in that I wanted to make a connect between Sai’s thoughts and Virat’s. That’s why the connection between 

‘what does he want from me’ =  ‘I want us to always be with each other’

YOU spotted that right on! Your analysis is just dil khush!

Virat “says”, Sai “acts” 
that’s the whole Maavshi connection, he ‘tells’ his mother, she is important to Sai. Sai ‘squeezes’ his hand. 

Again YOU got it. Kitna mazaa aaya reading your analysis, sach mei, pls drop them often. 

❤😍 you have made me happy replying to my comments 😆. Thanks for replying. 

@bold Sure,I will 😊

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

PART 30 

Shivani sprints into the large house, calling out to Samrat, she looks around the living room and then holds her sari and runs up the stairs and looks into the rooms calling him. There is no sign of him anywhere, she calls him and the phone seems to be ringing downstairs. She runs down the stairs and it’s on the coffee table, she picks it up and looks to her left and there in the large garden, Samrat in seated on one of the chairs looking onto the garden. She walks to him and taps his shoulder, he looks back, his dejected face worries her.

“Kya hua? Sab thik toh hai?” She says, sitting on the chair next to him, looking at him, holding his shoulder,

“Haan. Main just akela rehna chahta hun” 

“Ghar ki shaadi mei akela kaun rehna chahta hai?” She rolls her eyes, “chal abhi sab intezaar kar rahe hai, vaha Sai ki Mavshi hum sab ko tilak laga rahi hai”

“Anyways, main unka favorite kabhi nahi thaa”he shakes his head and makes a face.

Shivani stares at him, wonders this must be tough for him too. To go into the house as the groom’s brother when he has always been there as the bride’s boyfriend,

“Tujhe kiss baat ki shikayat hai? Ki Tu Sai ki Maavshi ka favorite nahi thaa, ya tere Virat Dada Sai ke Maavshi ka favorite hai!?”

“Mujhe unse koyi shikayat nahi hai, Main buss..chodhiye, aap jayiye na” he insists 

“Tu saaf saaf bol na mujhse kya baat hai?” She insists too

“Tai, pata hai, Aai nahi chahti thi ki Mai iss shaadi mei aau? Pata hai, maine baba se Kaha thaa ki mujhe lagta hai Dada Sai ko pasand karte hai, jab voh Mujhe airport chodhne aaye the, jab pura kaand hua tha. Ek baar bhi Virat Dada ne aake mujhse kaha nahi, ki mai Sai se shaadi kar raha hun, are you ok? Abba ne mujhse information toh le liya lekin mujhse pucha nahi ki main kya chahta hun? Sab logon ne kitni asaani se Sai ko apna liya lekin jab Mai ghar leke aaya tha Sai ko, tab Aai kitni naraaz thi mujhse?”

Shivani listens to Samrat, while one part of her that loves Samrat wants to hug him, another part of her wants to slap him out of this self pity. She holds his hand and says 

“Samrat, yeh bhi toh ho sakta hai ki, Virat ne aake tujhse Kuch kaha nahi ho, kyunki, uske liye Sai Aai Baba ki pasand hai, aur haan voh Sai ko chahta hai, lekin Usne Kabhi tujhse yeh jataane ki toh koshish nahi ki na, ki dekh Sai abb meri hai? Nahi na. Voh yeh baat respect karta hai ki tum dono ki past thi. Aur jab Aai Baba ne prastaav rakha, Toh phir voh tujhse kyu puchega? Aur jaha tak Baba ka sawal hai, voh tumse kyu puchte jab tumne hi information do hai, toh matlab you were ok!” 

“Meri koi importance nahi hai kya? Main bachpan se dekhta aaya hun, Virat dada ko hadh se jyaada importance milti hai aur Devyani ko hadh se jyaada pyaar, Mai beech mei akela reh jaata hun, hamesha!.” He whines

“Tu akela kaha hai? Hum sab tere saath hi toh hai, aur jab Tu Sai ko leke aaya tha, tab Aai tujhse naraaz Sai ke vajah se nahi thi, isiliye thi kyunki unhe pata tha, Jaise hum sabko pata thaa, ki Tu Sai se nahi, Pakhi se pyaar karta hai. Aur hum sab ko kyu pata thaa? Kyunki hum Tumhare liye sochte hai. Chal abhi, bahut ho gaya tera childish tantrum, vahaa tere liye kapde aur tilak ke liye wait kar rahe hai, vapas aake Halad bhi karna hai, Tu Virat pe pehle Halad lagayega, importance ki baat kar raha hai, itne saare kaam hai tere liye, chal abhi” 

As Samrat gets up and walks ahead, Shivani texts Ninaad with a thumbs up, Ninaad’s replies immediately with a 

Hua kya tha?! 

She rolls her eyes, and thinks her brother gave birth to three kids, each one a musuem sample. Virat’s impatience, Samrat’s childishness and Devyani’s bratiness are all products of the Chavan family’s love. She wonders if these qualities also are slowly becoming sources of insecurities. At least in Samrat’s case, she can see how his childishness has morphed into selfishness. She shakes her head, walks into kitchen fridge and removes the two bowls of haldi and all the mango and paan leaves etc and keeps them outside, so that when they return, they can start immediately. 

Outside Sai’s home, Ashwini and Ninaad are leaving with Virat and Shivam. While Devyani stays back waiting for Shivani and Samrat. Ashwini is boiling mad inside, but maintains a straight face. As soon as they sit in the car, Ashwini roars

“Abb pata chala na, Mai Kyun force nahi kar rahi thi usko”

“Tum kya sochti ho Ashwini? Bete hai Tumhare, tum kab tak problem ko ignore karti?” Ninaad yells back

Virat sitting in the front, pinches his nose in between his eyes. Shivam behind is feeling uncomfortable. The driver is quiet driving to the house,

“Abb I hope yeh pagal Devi Kuch ulta seedha na keh de vahaa pe.”

They are getting off the car, while Shivani and Samrat are driving out. Ashwini quickly rushes to their car,

“Shivani, voh paithani Devyani ke bag mei hai, Samrat ke tilak ke baad, Shilpa ko de de” 

Shivani nods and Samrat looks at his mother who is completely ignoring him, he says 

“Aai” 

“Jao tum log jaldi, bahut deir ho gaya” she yells back. 

At Sai’s home, Mavshi is doing arti and tilak for Samrat and hands him a kurta. Samrat touches her feet, she holds his shoulder and knocks his head and kisses her fist, she whispers 

“Tum Sai ke sabse ache dost ho” 

Samrat smiles and nods. 

“Aur mai kya hun?? Hadh hai!!!” Shilpa wails 

Samrat grins 

“Abb Maavshi ne keh diya, toh vohi sach hai”

“Tu toh rehne hi de. Tujhe shagun mil raha hai, isiliye unhe Kuch kehna pada..”Shilpa retorts making a face.

“Arrey, Maavshi ke liye Samrat Sai ka sabse Acha dost, lekin hamare liye Sai ki best friend Tum hi ho, aao tum baitho. Virat ne tumhare liye chuna hai, aur kaha hai, dusri bhi milegi, as promised” Shivani announces

Shilpa grins, shows thenga to Samrat who laughs and pats the seat next to him for her to sit.

“Vaise dulhan kaha hai?” He asks looking around

“Voh shower mei hai, haldi karni hai phir mehendi vaali bhi aayegi na” Maavshi says 

Samrat smiles and nods and goes to the table to fetch himself something to eat. 

“Mehendi kaha organize kiya hai?” Devyani asks 

“Yahi terrace pe, aap log haldi laane ke baad rukoge na?” Maavshi asks excitedly

“Terrace pe? That’s so tacky” Devyani mutters 

“Tacky kya?” Maavshi asks innocently

“Arrey Kuch nahi, Devi ko adat hai bachon ki tarah baat karne ka” Shivani glares at Devi and smiles at Maavshi

“Tacky matlab, gharelu, sundar” Shilpa hugs Maavshi from behind

“Ohhh! Devyani Tum bhi tacky” Maavshi holds her chin 

Devyani is shocked 😳 while the rest laugh away to glory. 

His mother is fussing over him, with Shivam laughing at him, when his sisters and brother arrive. He is relieved. But to no avail. They grin at him, and start applying the haldi on his bare chest. Shivam takes pics while he is being smothered with haldi and besan mix. His handsome face is filled with laughter and streaks of his stubble and haldi. When Sai receives the photo from Shivam, she smiles lying down on the bed. She has oiled herself, waiting for the haldi to come from his home. She copies the photo and sends him a message

Kitna unfair hai, ki mujhe aapki halad ke liye wait karna padta hai

Aake le jao, wait mat karo. 

His reply chimes, she blushes and shakes her head. She is told that her haldi is here. She is surprised to see Samrat, but smiles. Devyani and Shivani flank and come with the haldi. Shivani takes photos of a grinning Samrat applying the haldi on Sai’s smiling face and sends it to Virat. Virat still all showered and fresh sitting outside in the veranda of the bedroom upstairs, keeps staring at the photo. Shivam comes with a plate of bhaiyas and asks 

“Kya dekh raha hai?”

Virat smiles and shows him the photo

“You ok?”

“Kya matlab?”

“Nahi, Mai Buss puch raha thaa, kyunki Samrat laga raha hai Sai ko”

“Oh” he looks again at the photo, “Mai Sai ko Saadi mei dekh raha thaa..Mera dhyaan hi nahi thaa..I am so stupid.” He keeps looking at the photo

“Really!?” Shivam is not convinced 

“Arre ha re, Tu samajh nahi raha, main actually Sai ke right side pe mark dekh raha thaa” he says again staring at the pic,

“Kya?!” Shivam is confused, and pulls his phone. “Kya mark?!”

Virat places his finger on top of his own chest on the right side, what would have been the upper curve of a breast on a woman. Shivam looks at the photo and and right there as the saree has shifted and she bends a little, a small hickey can be seen next to a large blob of haldi,

“Abey voh mark nahi hai, hickey hai Saale, Tu yeh dekh raha tha, sharm nahi hai tujhe?” Shivam yells 

“Arre biwi meri, hickey mera, Mai kyu sharm karu?” Virat shrugs

“Abey, biwi hui nahi hai Teri, abhi jaake bata detaa hun, vohi kar degi cancel” shivam says with confidence

“Aisa Kuch nahi karne vaali” Virat replies with confidence

“Chal lagata hai?”

“Lag gayi, bata kitne bajje chale?”

“Rukk mai batata hun, kitne bajje hona chahiye, dulhan ki mehendi mei hero ki entry”

——-

Please drop a comment . 

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Had a part so posted it, I am off to bed, will try and post one or maybe even two tomorrow. I have an off day and feel like living it up 😆😆

Of course depends on comments 🤪

ananyachaudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

simply awesome update..

cant get enough of u

loved it

when i started reading i thought it will be serious

but hickey part was so good and made the update light....

because at the end i had smile on my face

Originally posted by: columbia

Had a part so posted it, I am off to bed, will try and post one or maybe even two tomorrow. I have an off day and feel like living it up 😆😆

Of course depends on comments 🤪

Pls update...

pls tell me if u have written any other stories

i wanna read

ohh didnt notice i m the first one to comment ...yippeee

raji02 thumbnail

awesome as always. i badly wanted a continuation of the bedroom scene between virat and sai.😞😞😞

i hate this samrat’s character with a vengeance. isko please ignore karo next update mein.

loved the last part. photo mein bhi virat ko apni di hui hickey dikhi. bada acha eyesight hai iski. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

sairat07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

It was super duper fun reading it!!! Virat is being Virat only 😂 Samrat and Shivani 's conversation was ver nice...! This is what happens to a middle child always 😄😄...At last loved the update !!!💜

And yeah! Looking forward for the next update 🤞🤞🤞❤...Continue soon💜

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Amazing update . Can I say I felt bad for Samrat . I feel somewhere he is right and his expectation is not unreasonable. He is always considered as immature and childish by the family and his emotions are ignored .I think Samrat needed someone to assure him and once he got it from Shivani he was back to normal . Ashwini and Ninad should focus on Samrat too . Ashwini is usually worried about Virat 

My favorite moment was Samrat applying Sai haldi . Virat is in different planet 😂😂😂. I was surprised he was ok to show Shivam the hickey near her chest . 

Edited by 404_NotFound - 3 years ago