Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Remyavenkat

Thank you so much. Didn’t expect you will update today. Was having a really bad day and now seeing this update made me little better, thank you.

I hope “reading” the update really made you feel better. I hope you are ok and sending you a hug. Don’t worry, nothing lasts forever 

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saichintalli

Wow ... This is so beautiful.... I included each and every charector so beautifully.... Shilpa and Shivam are best.... When devi is reading msgs from virat's phone, I am so worried yeh soch Kar Kya Kya Bahar aa saktha hai hahaha.... I really loved the way sai and virat hand squeezing of assurance..... Samrat is back, I am sure he will make some inappropriate statements.... Bappa virat se samrat ko bacha le.... Bcoz vuska muh na totnevala hai.... Lol

I was thinking ki khulasa karu, then I felt let’s make it more happy . I love how everyone has least expectations from Samrat. Bachara, everyone has forgotten he only brought Sai to Virat 😆

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

First of all thank you so much for dedicating this latest chapter to me. 🤗💕♥️

Hope your friend is feeling better now. 

Every bit of this story deserves an appreciation and so do you for writing it so beautifully. 

I loved this latest chapter too. ♥️♥️

The merriment, excitement, teasing, arrangements and everything that should take place during a wedding was all there.. It was a pure joy to read it.👌👌👌

Samrat is here too for his brother's wedding. 

Ninad hoping that Samrat gets it through his thick head that Sai should be respected by him. 

The description of the wedding functions was too good. 

Virat's high regard for Usha Maushi was touching.. 

Last scene, Shilpa and Virat.. 😆

I'm glad I got the desired time to catch up until the latest part. 

I am deeply touched how patiently you have commented on each part, I feel sometimes I am blessed to have readers like you. Thank you thank you. 
@bold - you got it right!
I am glad you guys are liking the wedding details, I was worried that it may be too simple, but I wanted to keep it that way. I abhor those over the top lavish weddings 

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

Hey nice to see you back we missed you  . How is your friend now ? I hope she is doing ok .

I Love today’s update ❤️ . It was so much fun . I initially thought they will have a simple register marriage but I am happy they are following almost all the rituals . There is lot of fun that happens during wedding and I love reading about it  . I love the teasing session , it’s my favorite part of the update . I was like don’t give the phone back Devi keeping reading it 😂😂..for a second I thought everyone will know about their living arrangement . I sensed slight awkwardness when Samrat made an entry . He is back and I am excited to see what happens next . He is behaving strangely by not attending the function on time . I wonder what’s going on ..is he still in love with Sai or is he busy with Pakhi ? For a second , I thought he went to pick up Pakhi but later realized she stays in a different city . 

You are not wrong, I had initially planned for a registry wedding, but o thought I will keep it very simple instead. I was thinking of exposing the live in situation but have kept it for later. 
I was laughing reading the pakhi comment, aapka dimaag bahut tezi se bhagta hai 

Thank you so much for your patience 

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Wow, loved it.

Oh my god, your writing is just amazing.

It is not just the Virat and Sai that you write about beautifully, I am very happy to see you covering all aspects of their story. 

Loved these lines, can't say which one the most, beautiful and meaningful lines. The first line is what Sai thinks and the last line that Virat tells his family that actually answers Sai's question. It is all in there. ❤❤❤❤

"Or maybe she should pay attention to what he hopes from her. "

"what is written inside only finally matters. "

"Hum dono ek dusre se bachna nahi chahte”

I actually loved how Ninad watched Samrat 😆😍. Very thoughtfully placed line and content. 

" if he has realized his mother’s words were especially for his ears."

And what do I say about them not believing in Kanyadaan, loved it.

And Usha Maushi is more than mother for Sai is fine, Virat understanding and respecting and following the same by saying he will have to talk to her too is great but even more amazing was how Ashwini remembered it and seems to have understood it and is respecting it ❤❤😍😍

Maushi would have got touched and so am I.

Ofcourse the below 

Sai grabs Virat’s hand and squeezes it, Virat squeezes back

You have just added these details giving it all a touch ❤😍😍

Thanks for the update. Hope you are doing well now. 

Edited by laksh - 3 years ago
rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: columbia

I am deeply touched how patiently you have commented on each part, I feel sometimes I am blessed to have readers like you. Thank you thank you. 
@bold - you got it right!
I am glad you guys are liking the wedding details, I was worried that it may be too simple, but I wanted to keep it that way. I abhor those over the top lavish weddings 

The simplicity is what makes it so beautiful.. 

Neither do I prefer too lavish weddings, so this is simply amazing to read. Just the right amount of everything. 

And I'm glad if my comments made you happy. 

Edited by rekha_crm - 3 years ago
arhamkhan thumbnail

No words... Simply ❤️❤️

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: laksh

Wow, loved it.

Oh my god, your writing is just amazing.

It is not just the Virat and Sai that you write about beautifully, I am very happy to see you covering all aspects of their story. 

Loved these lines, can't say which one the most, beautiful and meaningful lines. The first line is what Sai thinks and the last line that Virat tells his family that actually answers Sai's question. It is all in there. ❤❤❤❤

"Or maybe she should pay attention to what he hopes from her. "

"what is written inside only finally matters. "

"Hum dono ek dusre se bachna nahi chahte”

I actually loved how Ninad watched Samrat 😆😍. Very thoughtfully placed line and content. 

" if he has realized his mother’s words were especially for his ears."

And what do I say about them not believing in Kanyadaan, loved it.

And Usha Maushi is more than mother for Sai is fine, Virat understanding and respecting and following the same by saying he will have to talk to her too is great but even more amazing was how Ashwini remembered it and seems to have understood it and is respecting it ❤❤😍😍

Maushi would have got touched and so am I.

Ofcourse the below 

Sai grabs Virat’s hand and squeezes it, Virat squeezes back

You have just added these details giving it all a touch ❤😍😍

Thanks for the update. Hope you are doing well now. 

What an amazingly intuitive comment this is. You have been able to connect at between the lines in this part which I am so grateful for. You are right in that I wanted to make a connect between Sai’s thoughts and Virat’s. That’s why the connection between 

‘what does he want from me’ =  ‘I want us to always be with each other’

YOU spotted that right on! Your analysis is just dil khush!

Virat “says”, Sai “acts” 
that’s the whole Maavshi connection, he ‘tells’ his mother, she is important to Sai. Sai ‘squeezes’ his hand. 

Again YOU got it. Kitna mazaa aaya reading your analysis, sach mei, pls drop them often. 

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: raji02

loved the update. the teasing was so much fun and the best part of any wedding, isn’t it? samrat not attending the function on time seems a little fishy to me. hope he doesn’t create any problems for sairat. looking forward to read more❤️❤️❤️😂

To me the teasing and moments of fun are the best part, thanks for getting that❤️

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: MSgayatri

Awweee worthy update!!!

Excitement, jitters, confusion, and above all hope and love for the life ahead.... Marriage are mix of sooo many emotions...

Father of the bride wanting to hold back the child forever yet sending her away.... Spending as much time as possible with her... Late night chit chat .... Making memories for later.... That bond is amazing...

Ninad and Ashwini being all excited to welcome a new member in the house....  Being aware of the behaviour of all their children and giving advice in a subtle manner.... Call her vahini... It was for all the kids.... Samrat for obvious reasons but also Devi who forgets everything when in her own zone....

Viray and sai are sooo awweeee.... I don't have words for them....

There is support, teasing, jealousy, longing and lots of love!!!

But five minutes mein inka kya Hoga?? 😂😂 These hormonal kids needs sm1 to keep An eye on them!!!! Way cute to bribe/flirt out five minutes ....

Happy writing!! ❤️❤️

I hope your friend is doing fine!! Ask her to communicate all her feelings to some1 and not bottle it up inside... 

🤗🤗

Gayatri - exactly. Even though Devyani is babied a lot, once in a while she has to be brought in line, but even here, Ashwini doesn’t specifically tell her out on it. That’s what being spoiled is, no one really calls you out specifically ever. Let’s hope this doesn’t become a problem for SAIRAT 🤷🏽‍♀️