Users

Frequent Posters

Harinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

Omg... Mujhse jealous Harinivas.. 😆

Sorry I finished before you.. 

I got this break after a really long time and I utilised it to read this lovely story.. 

I'm sure you're going to catch up soon.. 👍🏼♥️♥️♥️

Kidding 

🤣
but you know I am getting slight FOMO 

I am half amazed how dedicated a writer she is 

She said 20th and here it was ! 
hats off! 
and hats off to your dedication! 
Actually every time I open the story I start reading from beginning 

I love this story so much 

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: chinnu_kaku

28 parts agaya😭..i will comment on your SS after this monday.my kids exam going on. i will catch up with all the updates later..

comments reserved.

all the best for kids exams 

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: emah04

I read both parts together...

part 27 I loved because it’s so realistic... this would happen to a normal couple... their banter and than the banter between Shilpa and Virat

brilliant

Btw the 5star 7star dialogue Shivam says in Part 26 was inspired by your comment in one of my previous parts, see when I say comments help me, I really meant it. 

❤️❤️

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: riaa.x

This was such a wholesome chapter. I love how Virat gets jealous seeing Sai with anyone, it's the funniest thing. It's amazing to read how they're getting more and more comfortable with each other, so blissful! 

As for Ninad, I really like how he explains that things are meant to be awkward but they need to be sorted. I really want to read how things go, because Samrat wasn't the best with the news of the alliance 

Thank you for daily updates! 

Hi riaax- wanted to ask you, what made you feel this? I am trying to write Samrat in a particular way and I need to know my readers are interpreting him. Would love it if you can elaborate on this statement. Thank you so so much for your comments

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Remyavenkat

Nice update. I really liked how ninand explained things to Virat.yes the quicker it is better for the family. It is fate. Hope samrat also gets it. Wow sai has come a long way. Finally Virat met Sai. These two cannot keep their hands to themself😀😀.eagerly waiting to read about the wedding. 

I feel Sai has come a long way in the sense she has gotten very comfortable in the physical aspect, she makes the moves now, yeh bhi na Kuch kum nahi hai 😆

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blackwind

Woww!! ❤️In just two updates you served us with jealous Sai n hot SaiRat☺️and this hotness had a different charm☺️...might be bcoz they are gonna get hitched the next day😳☺️

I kinda like jealous Sai more than jealous Virat😉  

Finally finally #SaiRatKiShaadi🥳 the hotness level is going to rise more now☺️

P.S. sorry for the late comments...I am not doing well these days and hence feeling mostly sleepy n dizzy....n your updates in these times are just doing the right thing of cheering me up🤗Thanx for your everyday dose of SaiRat🤗

@ bold - I will keep that in mind for sure. 

P.S. how are you feeling now? I really hope you are better and have had enough rest. Take care 🤗

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Harinivas

Kidding 

🤣
but you know I am getting slight FOMO 

I am half amazed how dedicated a writer she is 

She said 20th and here it was ! 
hats off! 
and hats off to your dedication! 
Actually every time I open the story I start reading from beginning 

I love this story so much 

@bold...🤣 I got that..

Yeah she's a dedicated writer.. 

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

@bold...🤣 I got that..

Yeah she's a dedicated writer.. 

Harinivas and Rekha your exchange is too funny 🤣

raji02 thumbnail

loved the update. the teasing was so much fun and the best part of any wedding, isn’t it? samrat not attending the function on time seems a little fishy to me. hope he doesn’t create any problems for sairat. looking forward to read more❤️❤️❤️😂

riaa.x thumbnail

I think that video call and how he seemed to behave a little irritated and agitated. I may be totally wrong though, because there isn't a lot of character exploration done on his part. So eager to read what you've in store and the way you've planned things. :)