Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
this week is going to be intense. spring break is over. and now I am back this week. Im going to have the worst week concentrating now 🤣
lol for the past 3 weeks i've barely done any of my readings i have no idea what i'm doing with my life anymore 🤣
LOL! humare day shift ke log bohot tezi se baagte hai🤣Originally posted by: shaylini
Literally this thread jumps 10 pages in I guess just half an hour and then I loose track ki bhai ho kya raha hai
ME!!!! so much homework. but too busying in shaaki bathroom scenes dreams!Originally posted by: infinitie
lol for the past 3 weeks i've barely done any of my readings i have no idea what i'm doing with my life anymore 🤣
Lol we all acting like hyper active kids !🤣
I am so happy that he gives us what we want. Facts on happiness 🤣 we get spoilers from the main sources, KV and Deba. 😆
Yes!! No other news source 😂🤣
ME!!!! so much homework. but too busying in shaaki bathroom scenes dreams!
I am hurt !
You didnt share the dream
Originally posted by: wamavasant
U stole my thoughts
I want shaurya ki gadi ka breakdown ho jaye in mid of jungle and then wo dono paani dhundhne jaye bridge pe jaa ke they have a romantic sequence achanak se barish bhi ho jaye 🤣 🤣 and they get all drenched and they take shelter inside the car ☺️
barish romance!!! i'm pretty sure shaurya will understand his feelings if we get a rain sequence 🤣coconut makes him apologize, barish makes him confess 🤣
Originally posted by: infinitie
lol for the past 3 weeks i've barely done any of my readings i have no idea what i'm doing with my life anymore 🤣
Tell me about it!
I Legit dropped Compound Interest and went back to revise Profit Loss instead !