That’s not nice at all Zeal 🥺😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
That’s not nice at all Zeal 🥺😡
that'll be great😆
We can guess the writers of those theories 😉
Results tak TP ho jayga 😆
Toh idiot dost hone ke naate you should have PMed her
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
That’s not nice at all Zeal 🥺😡
Thats coz they fight like tom n jerry🤣
*Insert tom leaving house gif*
By the time I realize I haven’t send anything it will be too late. 🤣 You know me.Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Hehe I know dont worry❤️ u still have tomorrow morning till 12pm i think 🤔
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
That’s not nice at all Zeal 🥺😡
I know right
He lives up to his name Jim Moriarty
He is mean
I think u had tagged her if i am not mistaken🤔
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
By the time I realize I haven’t send anything it will be too late. 🤣 You know me.
🤣 thats why we as in Nita, me, shibz reminds u 😛
The last time I remember seeing that gif was when season one of quidditch happened
And even then it didn't affect me