You aren't getting anything unless you give speech
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
You aren't getting anything unless you give speech
Thanks 🙏 but you can’t blame me, I’m confused with the theory and one evidence and I’m sleepy but trying to spend some time here tonight. Kuch chalega meri taraf se. 😂😂Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Khatti nahi katti Kiffs😛
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
And now he’s ignoring me. 😡
Idk about you
But he does ignore me at times
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Hola Hasina 🤗
Just how confident are you about your stuff after reading creative people some of which are writers worried about their stuff?? 🤣 If I had any to start with, it’s gone now thanks to this thread. 🥺🤣
what’s up Kiffla🤗
you know me and my over confidence very well. aren’t you?🤣
nothing , it's just my anxiety acting upOriginally posted by: hasini009
kya hua Radiant 🤗
waise we come here to have fun. search for ePunching bag here, apna saara gussa nikalo. mood apne aap theek ho jayega🤣
I don't think I will be able to handle any boxing session here 😆 and if I do find one e-punching bag minionite will kick me into the vault😆
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Yup 🤗
Btw we'll get to read other's crazy theories too
or she will be sharing only evidences 😔
No idea.. I think she said she will share without mentioning names.
It seems like it. 😭💔
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I had planned to do this ranking theories myself and choose one but my head is small and got confuse easily so I’m so glad that I didn’t get the chance to actually do it. I would’ve been more confused right now. 😲
Ikr 😆
I'm trying to guess which one she would like to give me decent BP 😆
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Thanks 🙏 but you can’t blame me, I’m confused with the theory and one evidence and I’m sleepy but trying to spend some time here tonight. Kuch chalega meri taraf se. 😂😂
Hehe I know dont worry❤️ u still have tomorrow morning till 12pm i think 🤔
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Formality ke liye bhi PM Nahi Kiya?
Anyways chod from now on PM her whenever you do a game
Be it full fledged or not
There is no formality in friends 🤦🏻♂️