Thank god😆❤️Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Anchal was supposed to play Amrit, but makers felt her more appropriate as Vashma 😳 Thank God 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Thank god😆❤️Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Anchal was supposed to play Amrit, but makers felt her more appropriate as Vashma 😳 Thank God 😆
Well performed 😳Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Whole episode was rushed still VashmAY scene had a "Tehrav" ❤️ Well performed, well scripted as always
Sony ne kasht kiye edit banaya wah wah👏
It's just matter of time, facts obvious ho hi jata hai 😳 I am so proud of ShaNchal that I can even manage with less screen space as long as they are alive in the show.
Well performed 😳
Quality over quantity ❤️
Now I am feeling scared. One of them might die..Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
It's just matter of time, facts obvious ho hi jata hai 😳 I am so proud of ShaNchal that I can even manage with less screen space as long as they are alive in the show.
AlwaysOriginally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Quality over quantity ❤️
Now I am feeling scared. One of them might die..
As long as Vashma is alive she wouldn't let anything happen to him. Same goes for him so 🤔
Scared for UdayOriginally posted by: A_for_Arpita
As long as Vashma is alive she wouldn't let anything happen to him. Same goes for him so 🤔
Scared for Uday
That's natural 😆
Tu hass😆Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
That's natural 😆