I am yet to watch yesterday's episode... How was vashmay reunion guys?.... Was it rushed?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I am yet to watch yesterday's episode... How was vashmay reunion guys?.... Was it rushed?
Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123
She is 19... Gracy is the youngest, she's 17.
Oh okay! Her caption is 'sweet 16' so I thought that way. But regardless of the age, her craft is incredible 👏
Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123
I am yet to watch yesterday's episode... How was vashmay reunion guys?.... Was it rushed?
Whole episode was rushed still VashmAY scene had a "Tehrav" ❤️ Well performed, well scripted as always
Anchal was supposed to play Amrit, but makers felt her more appropriate as Vashma 😳 Thank God 😆
Originally posted by: harshil_radhi28
Loved the DT title Arpita ❤️
Thank you 😳
I hope this title also gets justice 😆
Thanks Simi 😳

😆😆Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
I hope this title also gets justice 😆
Next
Dhoop Chhao ka aalam raha Judaai na thi😭Fingers crossed 🤞
Sony ne kasht kiye edit banaya wah wah👏