Ki hoya Mohtarma 😕
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ki hoya Mohtarma 😕
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Haha SK and Hinna ko toh award bhi mila hai for food talks🤣
Foodies in the house
Itna confidence mere mai .. aankhu mai ansu aagaye.. 🥰
IKR it gets boring to look at the same colour on your username for so long. That is a huge leap from Sizzlerz to Stunnerz 😆Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Same here🤣
I was fed up of for being sizzlerz for long time so Started spamming games Forum & finally Today I've turned lavender🤪😆
Congratulations for finally reaching the Stunnerz rank 🥳
Foodies in the house
Thats correct😎
Ansu na bhaye cc ki Shan barhaye😎🤣
Aapko award chaiye ya food? Yha sab milta hai..
Mujhe bhi award cahiye😆
I am fine :)
Ansu na bhaye cc ki Shan barhaye😎🤣
Aapka support rha to zarur jeetenge 🥰