I knew you’d send sooner than most of us. You’re so impatient. ❤️
Congratulations ❤️ And best of luck.
How have you been??
Twitter check karo.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I knew you’d send sooner than most of us. You’re so impatient. ❤️
Congratulations ❤️ And best of luck.
How have you been??
Twitter check karo.
kar liya naa 200/200 score🤔 dramebaaz🤔
Whose blood was it? Kaise laga wahaan? uss din hi kyun sicidie kiya?
I have roo many questions I cant even think of🤣
Originally posted by: hasini009
balam pichkaari jo tune usse maari
ye seedi saadi chori sizzler ho gayi
Congo Radiant for your Sizzling promotion.🥳Addictz kab banoge?

Thank you Hasiniji😳❤️
Aapka guidance raha toh bb15 tak woh bhi ban jaungi😈😎
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I knew you’d send sooner than most of us. You’re so impatient. ❤️
Congratulations ❤️ And best of luck.
How have you been??
Twitter check karo.
Aap kaun ho behenji?😲
If you bored and just sitting in front of your laptop, get started on my siggy if you still have not. 😈🤣Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Nope only one reminder if at all I get and that too from Senior
Nothing much...sitting infront of laptop bas
Shabd mat pakdo, bhaav pakdo
I am a product of Indian Education system, jahaan ctrlC+ctrlV chalta hai wahaan hum mehnta nahi karte🤣
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Thank you Hasiniji😳❤️
Aapka guidance raha toh bb15 tak woh bhi ban jaungi😈😎
thathaastu balike😎
Originally posted by: hasini009
apkw WOW reaction says it all. R6 perfect score ki badhai ho😆
meri naiyya doob gayi🥺
Naiyya ko paar lagade abhi bonus round baaki hai 😏
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Nah no thanks girl
Yeah the moment I was to change to this color
I guess just two or three posts? I changed to Viewbie instead
Oh 😲
But I really like your UN colour goes will with your DP