SaiRat SS : Ishq Junoon Bhi Hai|| COMPLETED

Sgayuiyer thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello !!! Guys this is Gayathri here. This is my first story on cute nok-jhok couple SaiRat. Please give a read and tell your opinion about my first story in comments. Happy Reading !!!Actually I have been trying to upload this story for past two months. When I tried to upload it displayed as spam content. So was uploading in Watpad. So finally now I tried to upload this story.

We already know that SaiRat are known for their nok-jhok romance. So let me start a story in which both Virat and Sai had been married since a year. Things between them are going very well and they both started to feel for each other but couldn't express their feelings to each other. 

Edited by Sgayuiyer - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sgayuiyer thumbnail

image.png                                                 

INDEX

Chapter 1 :  A Fight - pg 1

Chapter 2: The Confession - pg 3

Chapter 3: Union - pg 4

Chapter 4: Kiss me - pg 5

Chapter 5: HickeyMoon - pg 5

Chapter 6: Fantastic Four - pg 7

Chapter 7: Love found aur Love Lost - pg 8

Chapter 8: O Jaana - pg 10

Edited by Sgayuiyer - 2 years ago
Sgayuiyer thumbnail

Chapter 1: A Fight

CHAVAN MANSION:

At 11:30 pm Everybody room light is off but only one room light is on during that day. That is none other than Sai Virat Chavan or Sai Joshi and Virat Chavan (SaiRat) room. They both had a petty fight so their room light on nowadays Pakhi didn't interfere with this couple as Samrat is back home and rifts between them are healing and settling down. Due to the fight they both Sai and Virat stopped talking to each other. Sai thought of sleeping in Usha Moushi's room but Virat has already come to the point that Sai should not leave the room at any cost. So Sai decided to stay in the room but her pillow architecture has been included between them today. It is a symbol that both had fought today. After 3 months of marriage the pillow architecture has been removed by Sai as they started to understand each other. Pillows will be inserted only when they fight with each other that night. So pillows have been inserted between them. Virat thinks that Sai thakthi nahi hoon hamesha jakada karne se. Both went to sleep scolding and murmuring each other wrong doings. Both of their egos were at peak that both didn't wish to say sorry.

So morning raised and Sun was shining in their room. Both were sleeping as they wasted half of their energy by scolding each other at night and moreover today is Sunday. Nowadays during Sunday both Sai and Virat will spend their day by chatting. Virat will talk about cases and Sai will talk about her college. As they hardly had time to discuss during weekdays due to their busy schedule. But today both were turning their faces either way around due to fighting. Sai's classmate Yuvaraj ( Aniket also As I wrote two months before I named him as Yuvaraj) sent a message whether she is joining him for a movie today. Generally she would deny it as Sundays are meant for them (SaiRat) but due to the fight she accepted the offer. Without informing him she went out with Yuvaraj. Virat searched the entire house whether she was there as he wanted to ask her Sorry he could not even spend a single second without her. But Ashwini Aayi saw her son roaming here and there and asked him and Virat replied he was searching for Sai and she replied that she went to friends house for some assignment work as Sai informed her she is going for her friend's house. Virat asked which friend's house but Aayi said she didn't know as she didn't inform her. When Aayi was about to enquire why Sai didn't inform him, Virat 's phone rang and it was Sunny on the phone.

Sunny : " Virat, kaha hai tum ? "

Virat : " Ghar mein hoon kyun ? kya hua ? "

Sunny : " Tum ghar mein hoon par yaha Sai mall mein ek ladke ke sath hoon!!! "

Virat : " Kya? Sai mall mein hai?. Bina bathaya chali gayi woh ladki. Aayi se joot bhola ki woh apne dost ke saath assignment karne ke liye jaa raha hai. Kya yeh ladki!? Itni zidhi kyun !!? "

Sunny: " Kal tum dono ke sath jagada hua kya ? "

Virat : " hmm Haan hua.. iski waje se bina bathike chali gayi. Kis mall mein hai me waha aa rahi hoon? "

Sunny informed the mall where Sai and Yuvaraj are there and Virat left immediately without informing Ashwini Aayi.

In Mall

Virat reached the mall and Sunny was waiting for him. Both Sunny and Virat saw Sai and Yuvaraj after watching the movie they were heading towards the food court.Virat's face was fuming with obsession and jealousy as he saw Sai and Yuvaraj close.Both fought yesterday due to Yuvaraj. Yuvaraj was Sai's college mate and best friend but Virat doesn't like Yuvaraj as he is close with his wife and Sai always keeps praising Yuvaraj during their chatting session. Yesterday Sai indirectly compared Yuvaraj with Virat isiliye dono ke beech mein jagada hua.

Sunny was calming his friend who was fuming in anger due to jealousy. Both watched Sai and Yuvaraj by hiding themselves from their eyes. Sai and Yuvaraj were busy chatting and had ice cream. While having ice cream it was slightly flowing from Sai's mouth and lips Yuvaraj was pinpointing the area she was wiping but it was not entirely wiped seeing them, Virat was about to kill Yuvaraj but was calmed and pacified by Sunny. When Yuvaraj was about clean with tissue in Sai's mouth, Virat with furiousness came between and was about to beat Yuvaraj Sunny stopped Virat. Sai was shocked to see Sunny and Virat.

Virat to Yuvaraj : " Maine tuje dobara baar meri biwi ke sath dekha jhote case lekar jail mein hatwadungi. Himath hai tumhari meri biwi ke sath time spent karne ki.tumhe tumari aukath dikana zaroori hain...apne hath mein rakho warna police wala mar kaisiye tuje dikathungi..samje... So don't you dare. "

Yuvaraj : " Sorry sir woh.."

Sai : " Maine bolo Virat sir apka kya problem sir maine meri friend ke sath time spent karthiyu tho .And please this is not your police station to behave like this woh meri achi dost hain.Aap muje shaq kar raye hai Isliye tho.. aap apni dost ke sath yaha jasoos kar rahe jhai. Yuvaraj on behalf of Virat sir sorry. We will meet tomorrow and speak at college because if you stay here pata nahi Virat sir kya karenge "

Yuvaraj : " Okay Sai take care will meet tomorrow. Bye "

Sai : " Bye "

Virat : " I am sorry "

Yuvaraj : " Its ok sir "

Yuvaraj left the place. Sai was angry at Virat and she left the place Virat followed her and caught hold of her hand and twisted her wrist. She yelled in pain " Virat sir aap chodo muje '' but Virat brought her forcefully and they finally reached the place where their car was parked. Virat made her sit on the car and started the car. Sunny waved to Virat as he was going to spend some time in the mall and left them. All along the way neither Virat nor Sai opened their mouths and there was absolute silence in the car

PRECAP :   Will Virat confess his feelings to Sai? Will Sai accept it ?

Hope you Guys enjoyed my story if there is any grammatical mistake sorry for that. I will upload the part 2 soon. If there is any mistake please comment me. Please share it with your friends and support me. I hope you love jealous Virat in this story !!

Happy reading . Stay safe with love Gayathri Iyer .......

Edited by Sgayuiyer - 2 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

fathima14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's superb loved it plz continue. 

Sgayuiyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: fathima14

It's superb loved it plz continue. 

Thankyou ❤️

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wow,it was really nice. Do continue soon❤❤

Sgayuiyer thumbnail

Thank you ❤️. 

Sgayuiyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shristhi2002

Wow,it was really nice. Do continue soon❤❤

Thank you ❤️

ssoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Very nice.....

Virat possesive and jealous......

I read your story on wattpad a month back I guess.....I really really liked it a lot.....It was romantic.....

But you have not updated from a very long time....

Please update soon....eagerly waiting.....

Sgayuiyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssoujanya

Very nice.....

Virat possesive and jealous......

I read your story on wattpad a month back I guess.....I really really liked it a lot.....It was romantic.....

But you have not updated from a very long time....

Please update soon....eagerly waiting.....

Aww.. Thankyou ❤️

Actually I was busy with college studies past month so I hardly had time to type and update story. 

I will update next part in watpad by today or tomorrow.