SaiRat SS : Ishq Junoon Bhi Hai|| COMPLETED - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Nice update 

Finally virat confessed 

What will be sai’s answer ??

Please update soon 

Mahibeejay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What a drizzly confession...!!! 🥳Loved it so much...I hope now Sai don’t screw up whole thing...please update the next part soon... thank you so much for update...👍🏻

Sgayuiyer thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurveen

Nice update 

Finally virat confessed 

What will be sai’s answer ??

Please update soon 

Thank you 😊 

Will update soon

Sgayuiyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahibeejay

What a drizzly confession...!!! 🥳Loved it so much...I hope now Sai don’t screw up whole thing...please update the next part soon... thank you so much for update...👍🏻

Thank you will update soon 😊

Sgayuiyer thumbnail

UNION

Actually today is Virat's birthday.

Next day morning Sun was shining in the entire Chawan Mansion and the entire mansion was in a hurry as they were busy preparing celebrations for Viru's birthday. Virat woke up and saw on either side of bed and it was empty. Before he could realise the whole family stormed into Virat’s room wishing him the birthday and Virat thanked everybody for their hearty wishes and took aashirvaad from elders. His eyes were constantly searching for Sai. Shivani bua understood and informed him that Sai is in the kitchen. Virat got ready for duty and Sai was busy making breakfast and finally both finished their breakfast as Sai wanted to go college and Virat for duty.

Both got into the Car and there was absolute silence in the car. Both Virat and Sai didn’t speak to each other. Finally college arrived and Sai just waved at him and informed him he didn’t need to come in the evening to pick her up as she has some practicals in evening and it may be late or early. Virat just nodded in acceptance and saw until she disappeared from his eyesight.

Finally evening arrived and family members celebrated his birthday by cutting the cake and all wished him and blessed him. Sai was present in the party she came earlier as her practicals got over soon. After the function Sai was present no where and Virat went to his room in search of Sai and he saw a small paper chit on their dressing table. He opened it and it was written as come to the garden backyard I am waiting for you please wear the dress I kept on our bed -Sai. It was White kurta-like shirt kept on the bed. Virat immediately got fresh up and wore the dress and went down. No one was present and all went to sleep as it was around 10:15 pm. He finally reached the garden backyard lawn it was decorated with roses and lights and in the middle there was a table and 2 chairs in a set of dinner date and the climate was just amazing and soothing, making  crazy. 

Virat : “ Sai kaha ho tum

There she comes dressed in black transparent saree with small white ball shape beads and circles all over the saree, a small jhumuka dancing here and there in her ear. her mangalsutra shining in her golden neck gave more shine to her and black bangles that were making a small sort noise which drives him crazy she was slowly walking towards him with jiljil anklets making a noise during that night which made him freaking mad. He felt that this saree is made only for her. She had a simple makeup with bindi a peachy lipstick but looks elegant and angel in his eyes. He was mesmerized seeing her wife beautiful, elegant, hot in that saree. He couldn’t take his eyes from here. She was shining like stars and moon in that saree. He even thought whether stars and moon gave their shines to her. She was close to him and she held his hand and brought him at the center of the dinner table. There was a small red velvet cake written as HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIRAT SIR. She handed over a knife to him and they both cut the cake and he fed her a small piece of cake and she too fed him the cake saying happy birthday Virat sir. There was a 1 minute eyelock between them.

Sai : “ Happy birthday Virat sir!! kaisa laga meri surprise ??

Virat : “ Bahut acha hai Sai  !!! didn’t expect this sort of romantic surprise

Her cheeks turned crimson red and she bent her down as she couldn’t face him and blushed.

Sai : “ Maine aap se kuch kahana chathi hoon Virat sir meri dil ki baath

Virat : “ Haan Sai bolo

Sai : “ I don’t know how to start but I should say to you today. You know when I Iost my abha I thought my world has ended and there is no reason to live in this world without abha you know I tried to attempt suicide as I couldn’t digest the fact and my abha is my world he is my mother,father,friend and everything and I felt like I am just corpse living in this world. But suddenly you came as moon or sun or anything for my most dark world. First I didn’t like you but slowly your love,care,affection has judged that first perception regarding you is wrong. After abha you are the one who became my husband,mother,father,friend,enemy to whom I can express my feelings to whom I can cry during my breakdown and who has became my protector during hard circumstances and supported me. I don’t know how to say and express you and you now became my breathe and everything. You made me think that life without you will be impossible for me to exist. You became a part of my soul. Finally I LOVE YOU VIRAT I love you Virat sir . I wanted you  till my last breath beside. I love you more than myself. Will you be mine forever she knelt down in front of her world,her jaan,her prince charm and everything.

She Knelt down in front of her hero her future with rose in her hand saying “ I LOVE YOU will be part of this journey of love and life “ 

Virat was astonished by the sudden confrontation made by her and tears were breaming from his eyes. He too knelt down and caught hold of her hand accepted the rose and nodded his head in acceptance and hugged her tightly that no one should dare to come near his lioness “ I TOO LOVE YOU SAI “ said he. Two souls found their peace in each other's breakdown and emotional hug. They broke their hug and Virat cupped her face and kissed her forehead. 

Virat : “ I will never leave you and will remain with you until my last breath Sai I promise you.

Sai nodded her head in assurance that the promise was given by her husband Police officer Virat Chavan who is known for his farz and wada. Both got up and stood staring at each other and blushing due to the confrontation they made a few minutes ago.

Suddenly, Virat gave a present. It was a gold chain or pendant which contains the name SaiRat that is the union of their name and wore on her neck, and placed a soft wet kiss on her neck she gasped by his sudden gesture. She was astonished by what was happening to her whether it was a dream.

Then she bent down and gave him the ring and wore in his hand he opened the ring and saw the picture of him and Sai and was overwhelmed. She placed a kiss on his hand saying “ biwi kiski ”. He blushed at his wife's sudden taunt.

Cool breeze was blowing and both of them were shivering due to the cold.

Virat : “ Bahut thanda hai ja ham apne kamare mein chale

Sai : “ Ok Virat Sir

Virat : “ Aaj se no Virat sir sirf Virat hi bolo wahi teeke

Sai : “ Ok Virat Sir ssss sorry Virat

Both laughed and left the place. 

Edited by Sgayuiyer - 2 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Aww...so sweet! ♥️♥️♥️ Sai confessed first and on his birthday! So cute! 

Sgayuiyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeraja91

Aww...so sweet! ♥️♥️♥️ Sai confessed first and on his birthday! So cute! 

Thankyou . yaa, birthday special proposal gift !!! ❤️

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Superb update 

Finally they confess their feelings ❤️

Please update soon 

Sgayuiyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurveen

Superb update 

Finally they confess their feelings ❤️

Please update soon 

Thank you will update soon 😊