Originally posted by: princessdivya

Adorable

Sairat confessed

Thankyou ❤️

Sgayuiyer thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

KISS ME

Sai and Virat reached their bedroom and closed their door. Sai went to change herself to a night suit and Virat sat in the bed and blushing thinking about what had happened a few minutes ago. Sai came from the washroom and headed towards the bed. 

Suddenly Virat pulled her towards her and both fell on the bed Sai was astonished by his sudden pull and she was lying all over him with his one hand around her waist and his other hand over her hip. 

Sai : “ Virat aap please mujhe chodo !! der hogayi hai kal meri liye bahuth important hai iss semester ka aakhiri din

Virat: “ Mere bina tumhari liye bahuth kuch zaroori kam hai Sai aacha tekhe “ saying so he made puppy face to seek her attention

Sai: “ Aisa kuch nahi as tomorrow is last day of the semester then there will be 20 days leave for this semester

Virat thought in his mind wow 20 days bada maaza ayega Sai ke saath. I have to take her to some other place or outstation. So we can spend more time together understanding each other.

Sai: “ Virat kya hua ?? aap kuch soch raha hoon kya ?? 

Virat: “ Aisa kuch nahi Sai there will be small sort of surprise for you tomorrow

Sai: “ kya ? surprise !!! please batao “

Virat: “ If I tell you the surprise then what is the meaning of surprise “ winking his eyes.

Sai: “ Teke aap nahi boliye “ said she turning her face other side

Virat: “ Arey meri pyaari wifey Sai kal main bathathonga pakka

Sai: “ Pakka

Virat: “ Pakka, Mujhe neendh aa rahi hain soone ka waqth aa gaya

Both got settled in their respective pillows and Virat caught hold of Sai ‘s hand and interconnected her fingers in his fingers and kissed it. Sai blushed.

Sai: “ Virat kya aapne socha tha ki mai aap ko aaj propose karen ?? 

Virat: “ Haan I was sure that you will accept it I LOVE YOU SAI

Sai: “ Haan I  LOVE YOU too

Both drifted into sleep slowly cuddling each other.

Next day morning, Virat slowly opened his eyes as Sun was shining and it was morning 7 am before he could realise he felt slightly heavy on his chest. Yes, his lady love was peacefully sleeping on her head on his chest hearing the heartbeat of her name Sai from his heart every second. Virat gently caressed her hair and kissed on her forehead saying “ Good morning Cutie pie “. Sai in response under her sleep murmured “ Good Morning “. 

Virat : “ Aacha Sai uto !! thum ne kaha tha na aaj semester ka last din hai aur tumne jaldi se college jana zaroori hai

Virat went for refreshment as he had to go for a morning jog.Virat got ready in his jogging suit and went for jogging. Sai got up from the bed slowly and went for refreshment and bathing as it is her last day for her current semester. She got ready in a saree as her college friends planned to wear a saree. Virat entered the room calling her name and was mesmerized by her beauty in the saree and was standing at the corner of their room. Sai didn’t notice him and was busy wearing bangles and earrings. When she was about to keep sindoor (vermillion). Virat came in front of her and kept sindoor on her Virat.To feel his touch in claiming that he belongs to him Sai closed her eyes in acceptance. 

Sai slowly opened her eyes and saw him standing before seeing her in a romantic marner. 

Virat : “ Sai ! you look too beautiful today I cannot take my eyes

Sai blushed in response and put her head down. There was 2 minutes eye lock. Suddenly Karishma came inside and called Sai to prepare breakfast.Their eyelock broke.

Sai : “ Haan! Karishma mai aa rahi hoon

When she was about to leave Virat caught hold of her hands and pulled her towards him beating his broad chest. He caressed her hair and face and removed small hairs that were hiding her small face from him.Sai slightly gasped and chuckled with his sudden touch.

Virat : “ Aaj mai tumse kuch mangatha hoon Sai promise karo tum mujhe jo kuch bhi chahiye tumhe dena zarrori hai  “

Sai: “ Haan bolo Virat kuch bhi karthi hoon

Virat: “ Kuch bhi !!! acha !! “ he smirked naughtily on her response.

Before she could speak Ashwini called her ladli bahu from the hall.On hearing this Sai was about to leave and Virat called out her name. 

Virat  “ I didn’t ask anything you are leaving ?!

Sai: “ Bhat mein bhaat karu aayi bol rahi hai nasta bannana zaroori hai warna Bhavani kaku mujhe daatana   “

Sai left immediately without hearing his reply. Virat thought in a naught manner you left immediately without asking my question you will definitely be punished by me Sai.Soon Virat got dressed for his work and went down.Sai was busy kneading dough for making parathas.No one was there in kitchen and Virat peeped into kitchen and went (catwalked) inside the kitchen silently without making any noise and hugged Sai from back side.Sai gasped by the pressure made by him by hugging and pressing her tummy. His hand was on her stomach and he hid his face on her shoulder.Her hair conditioner fragrance drove him mad.He brushed his tiny beard hairs over her face and neck.He applied wheat powder on her face and kissed there.She chuckled by his touch. 

Sai: “ Virat aap chodiye kisi dekha tho mujhe bahuth sharm aa rahi hain

Virat: “Aacha Sai you left me alone in the room without hearing what I was saying to you So ACP Virat Chavan decided to punish my dearest culprit in dearest manner

Sai: “ Aap iss tharike se punish karenge moreover Aayi ne bulaya isliye

Virat: “ Shhh No more compromise tumhe saaza dena zaroori hain aur dusra tharika chahiye tumhe saaze dene ke wow Saisaid he with smirk “ Waise bhi pathni ki wish poora karna pathi ki haaq hain

Sai: “ Aisa kuch nahi please mujhe chodiye

Virat: “ I will leave you only when you give me a kiss this is what I was asking you since morning

Sai : “ Kya ?? Kiss nahi Virat “ said she with her head down due to shame. 

Virat: “ Then ok I will not leave you let all see you and me like this” said he gave her an open mouth kiss on her neck and moved her hair to either side and gave her a wet kiss at her open back and was about to remove her blouse knot for the punishment. Sai curled her toes and moaned his name in pleasure of kisses.

Sai: “ Please leave me if anybody sees then I can’t face them mujhe bahut sharam aa rahi hain

Virat: “ I don’t care Sai it is your mistake if you agreed for the kiss then you can get rid of this punishment and moreover you are my wife I have that right

Suddenly Ashwini and Shivani Bua entered the kitchen to check whether Sai had prepared Parathas. And was pleasantly shocked by this young couple's posture.

Shivani and Ashwini : “ Ahem Ahem “ they coughed on seeing both of them. Both Sai and Virat realised that they both saw them and pretend that nothing had happened between them. 

Sai: “ Aayi Bua woh…..” 

Ashwini and Shivani were happy that both Sai and Virat realised their love and are in the way to start their relationship. Virat silently left the place without even seeing them. 

Ashwini: “ Koi baat nahi beta !!! paratha banane mein mushkil ho tho tumhe hame bulaya  ya na ? mujhe yakeen hai ki aaj ka paratha bahuth swadishta hoga !! hainaa shivani !!! “ 

Shivani: “ Haan Bhabhi aaj ka paratha bahuth romantic hoga

Sonali: “ Devare! devare! kya karthi hain aap log sablog nasta ke liye aa chuke hai jaldi karo na ?!?!

Ashwini: “ Sab kuch thaayar ho chuka hain haina Sai “ said she with a smile.

Sai: “ Haan bas ho chukha hai

Sai left the kitchen immediately and went to the dining table. All were seated and began to eat when Sai served Bhavani kaku.

Bhavani : “ Mast hai mast !! aur kuch makeup chahiye junglee munglee ?

Sai: “ Maine kya kiya kaku ? makeup !! maine wahi makeup woh mein roz karti hoon !

Bhavani : “ Aacha !!! yeh kya tumhari gaal mein hua woh powder  “

Sai mocked Virat for his act and Virat made a puppy to face.Shivani and Ashwini chuckled at what they had seen.

Sai : “ Woh wheat ka powder galthi se hua kaku ” 

Bhavani : “ Teke chodo “ 

Samrat: “ Aaj partha bahuth aacha hain

Both Shivani and Ashwini could not control the laughter and began to laugh. 

Pakhi : “ Kya? hua bua aap dono hans rahi hain

Shivani : “ Aaj ACP ne banaya na isliye bahuth tasty hain, Haina babhi

Samrat : “ Kya ?  “

Sai: “ Kuch nahi rehne dijiye aap ka lijiye “ 

Sai was fuming in anger at Virat. Virat could understand that jawalamukhi is in high power and he may burn in her eyesight. Slowly all had their breakfast and Sai headed towards the entrance in anger as she had to leave for college after having her breakfast. Viart followed her and caught hold of her hand. She removed his hand and was heading. He lifted her up and placed her gently in the car. He began driving the car.

Virat: “ Sorry !! Sai jo kuch bhi hua uske liye sorry

Sai: “ Nahi mai tumse bahut naraz hoon I thought of giving kiss but you changed my mind by your behaviour so no kiss “ she turned her face on the other side by folding her hands.

Virat: “ Sai mujhe dekho na maafi mang rahi hoon na

Sai didn’t answer and finally college came. She got down from the car immediately without waving at him.Virat until she went inside her class.Suddenly Sai came back towards him running. 

Viart: “ Sai tum kuch bhul gaya kya record, book, note….“. Before Virat could complete the sentence Sai held his cheek tightly and gave him a strong kiss.

Virat was pleasantly shocked by her gesture and couldn’t even realise what was happening.

Sai: “ Mil gaya !!! Byeeeeee see you in the evening “ with a wide smile.

Virat was blushing and waved her back.

Someone was watching the scene at the corner of the college and was informing the person over the phone. 

Sorry if there is any grammatical mistakes. If there is any Hindi grammatical mistakes I am sorry for that as hindi is not my mother tongue.I might make mistake will try to rectify it sorry please bare with it.

Edited by Sgayuiyer - 2 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Such a cute, romantic update! Love it ♥️♥️♥️

Sgayuiyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeraja91

Such a cute, romantic update! Love it ♥️♥️♥️

Thank you 😊 

chavi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Nice update. Cute one

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful update dear

Loved it 

Waiseh woh kon hai jho college ki baahar tha is it some enemy of virat who wanna get back on him 

Waiting for your next update

Sgayuiyer thumbnail

Thank you 😊 

Sgayuiyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: linakusharberry

Beautiful update dear

Loved it 

Waiseh woh kon hai jho college ki baahar tha is it some enemy of virat who wanna get back on him 

Waiting for your next update

Thank you 😊 

We will see that unknown person in upcoming updates stay tuned 😁 

Sgayuiyer thumbnail

HICKEYMOON

Virat was driving the car and all around the way to his office he was reminiscing about what happened a few minutes before and was blushing. Finally Virat entered his office and headed towards his room. Constable wished him and chuckled and left a small laugh covering his face. Virat couldn’t understand what he was doing and wished him back and left the place. Virat entered the cabin and DG was waiting for him. Virat wished DG and he wished him back and saw him,

DG: “ Virat I guess that today I have called you wrongly  and I think I have disturbed you. I know that you have married since one year, now only you have started to live your life but my mind I am sorry

Virat: “ Aisa kuch nahi sir !! kya hua?

DG: “ Is it ? Then what is on your cheek home minister ka romantic stamp ? “ with a small smirk. 

Virat: “ What do you mean sir ? “ with surprise 

DG: “ Apne gale mein dek “ with a laugh.

Virat took his mobile and saw hickey on his cheek as DGP said Home minister ka stamp. Virat started to blush and embarrassed and put his head down as he couldn’t face the DGP. Virat excuses from the DGP and  runs to the washroom. Virat washes his face. He then rushed into his room.

Virat: “ Sir “  

DGP: “ Haan !! Virat aao baat karen

Virat: “ Ji Sir!!  aap boliye “ 

DGP: “ Yeh baath bahuth zaaroori hain Virat actually tumne Shimla jaana chahiye for mission “ 

Virat: “ Shimla ? par kyun Sir anything urgent ?  “

DGP: “ Actually Shimla mein ek  bahut bada criminal hain uska naam Mangal singh. I guess you know about him very well. He planned various attacks wahan mein rehne wale police ko hamari madath chahiye isiliye mein yeh socha tha tum waha jakar inko madath karo. I have great expection on you Virat woh bahuth katharnak isiliye tumhe waha jaana zaroori hain ” 

Virat: “ Sir actually woh I thought of taking leave as I wished to take Sai for a trip as her semester leave begins from tomorrow

DGP: “ Oh kk “ paused  “ Virat you can take your wife to Shimla for a trip and as you are going as an undercover police you can catch him and Mangal Singh’s goons will not have a doubt regarding as you are with your family  “ 

Virat:  “ Sir woh Sai…. “ paused  “ Ok sir

DG: “ Don’t worry Virat I will send two more officers in mafti for a family safety and they will definitely protect you

Virat” “ Ok Sir I will teach him a lesson

DG: “ All the best Virat !  Happy Journey and best wishes

Virat : “ Thank you Sir

DG : “ Come with a good news okay both professionally and personally  “ 

Virat with a smile : “ Ok sir

Virat thought of not informing this operation to Sai as she might get panicked. Virat went to college to pick her up in the evening. Virat sees Sai along with Yuvaraj and mocked her first .Yuvraj sees Virat and starts move away from her in hurry whether Virat would beat him up.Sai keeps calling but he went.

Sai: “ Virat kya aap rakshas banungi kya sab lok aapko dekhar daronge?? “ with a laugh 

Virat: “ Sai “ with annoyance and rolled his eyes. “ Sai mai tumse bahut naraz hoon

Sai: “ Kya ?? maine kya kiya ?? 

Virat: “ Sach mein tumne kuch nahi kiya !!! 

Sai: “ Pehle aap boliye maine kya kiya ?? 

Virat: “ Pehle tum ye lipstick kam karo

Sai: “ Kya ?? kyun mai little sa touch up hi karthi hoon

Virat: “Little sa you know Sai because of your lipstick I felt so embarrassed in front of DG

Sai laughs and “ Pehle yeh batao Sir subah kisine mujhe kiss demand kiya aap ya main, so yeh aapki galathi hain aur tit for tat subhe aapne Shivani bua aur aayi ke samne embrace kiya ab DG ke samne aap

Virat: “ Sai “ 

Both laughed and got into the car.

The same person saw them and informed his boss over the phone. 

At Chavan mansion 

Both Virat and Sai entered home. Bhavani Kaku and the rest of the family members saw them coming.

Bhavani: “ Mast !! hai Mast !! iss junglee munglee ke liye tum roz apne kaam bulkar pick up and drop driver ka kaam karenge Virat ?  “  

Paakhi: “ Is mein kya badi mami, Virat is just picking her and leaving home moreover today’s its the last day of her semester,  So he might of thought of picking her up

Bhavani: “ Kya Patrelekha ?  kya hua tumko? iss junglee munglee ko support karengi ?!!!

Paakhi: “ Aisa kuch nahi badi mami !!  maine bas bola !

All the family members including Sai and Virat were shocked by Paakhi’s sudden change and especially supporting Sai. Samrat felt a little bit proud as she started to accept the fact and Sai.

Ashwini: “ Beta, exam easy hai kya how did you write ?

Sai: “ Haan aayi it was easy. I wrote very well. Mai fresh up hoke aata hoon chaliye Virat  “  

They went for fresh up and Ashwini thought the things between Virat and Sai are setting very well as Sai called Virat by his name and as not Virat Sir. 

At their room:

Virat: “ Sai maine promise kiya na tumari liye ek surprise yeh dekh

Sai: “ Kya surprise ??!!  “ she overwhelmed and opened the cover he gave it was a flight ticket and resort ticket to Shimla. 

Sai jumped in joy and kissed his cheeks and hugged him. Suddenly Virat checked his cheek to see whether it had a hickey. And on seeing Virat’s gesture Sai laughed at him and both laughed. 

Sai: “ Thank you Virat, I am going to my favorite destination you made my day “ 

Virat: “ I wanted you to be happy always, when you are happy I am happy “ 

Virat thought that Sai should not know about his mission and she must remain safe over there. 

Sai: “ Virat ek baath puchu aapse

Virat: “ Haan pucho Sai “ 

Sai: “ Kya ham Paakhi didi and Samrat dada ko bhi saath lekar chalien. They would understand each other better and confess their feelings and love

Virat: “ Sai I thought of telling you but you told unke liye bhi maine tickets liya

Sai: “ Aww super Virat waise bhi Sai always sahi meri saath hoon na aap isilye apke dimaag mein aacha aacha thoughts aa raha hai warna….

Virat: “ Acha warna kya Sai ?? 

Sai: “ Warna golgappas ki tarah making your face mum “and was moving away from as he would catch her up and give dearest punishment to his dearest culprit.

Sai: “ Mai Aayi se bolkar aathi hoon byee “ and left the room immediately. Virat laughed and blushed at her.

Virat entered Paakhi and Samrat’s room. Pakhi was reading a book and Samrat was using his mobile.

Samrat: “ Virat “ 

Virat: “ Mai baat karna chahta hoon

Pakhi: “ Haan bolo Virat

Virat: “ Actually myself and Sai planned to go to Shimla for a trip, I wished to take you both along with us and you might also get a change and a chance. I hope you won’t deny my offer and I bought a ticket along with us. I wish you could join us. Take your own time and we are leaving by tomorrow evening  “ 

Both Pakhi and Samrat saw each other's eyes and didn't know what to reply and Virat saw them. 

Virat: “ Okay say by tonight no problem I am leaving “ 

Another Location:

X : “ Boss !! both Sai and Virat are going to Shimla for 10 days trip they are leaving by tomorrow evening by flight 

Y: “ Oh Acha !!!  good news let me show them my power and what you said ? ,they are going to Shimla.  Super !!!  My friend Mangal Singh is also there so no problem. I will inform him and he will definitely send his men for help. Make necessary arrangements we are also leaving from here tomorrow and let me play a big game in Shimla and show who am I to that stupid police officer and that Sai “   

X: “ Ok boss I will do it “ 

Y: “ Going to enjoy honeymoon ACP see let me make it as a hellmoon or bloodmoon “ with a loud laugh 

At Chawan mansion:

All were having dinner and Virat started to speak.

Virat: “ Kaku baba mai aur Sai das din ke liye Shimla jaa rahi hoon kal shyaam flight hai “ 

Samrat: “ Haan mami hum dono bhi inke saath chalen “  as Samrat declared both Virat and Sai felt happy .

Bhavani : “ Mast hai mast tum dono ticket bhi book kiya and tum dono kal shyaam jane ka faisliya bhi kiya and yeh saab karne ke baath permission puch raha hain tum dono

Virat: “ Aisa kuch nahi kaku I decided today only

Sonali: “Deva re deva das din” 

Sai: “ Isme kya kaku bas das din “ 

Bhavani: “ Teke fasila toh liya chall ap log

Paakhi: “ Thank you badi mami

After having dinner all headed towards their room. Both Sai and Virat felt happy that Paakhi and Samrat agreed to come with them. They started to pack all the things for the trip and got ready for the great day coming ahead. After packing they drifted into sleep.

At Kashmir 

Mangal Singh got information that Virat is coming to Shimla as an undercover agent to arrest him. Suddenly his phone rang. 

Mangal Singh: “ Namaste ji namaste kaisi yeh aap bohuth dino ke baath call kare kuch aavayashak hai  “

Y: “ Kuch nahi Mangal mai kal waha aa rahi hoon ek zaroori kam hai tumhari madath chahiye mujhe

Mangal Singh: “ Haan bolo ji aapki waje se mai yaha sukh rahungi boliye aapko kya chahiye mai madath karungi aapko “  

Y: “ Mai kal batha dunga I will send you some pictures they are coming Shimla tomorrow we must close their chapter forever keep a eye on them as soon as they reach Shimla “ 

Mangal Singh: “ Teke Ji aap bhejiye mai dekhunga “ 

That person sends the picture and it is a picture of Virat and Sai. Mangal Singh thinks this is the police officer who wanted to arrest me and let me look after them with an evil smirk.

Sorry for the grammatical mistakes bare with it !!!! 

Edited by Sgayuiyer - 2 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Beautiful update ☺️💗

Read all the parts in one goo

Edited by Andy3456 - 3 years ago