SaiRat SS : Ishq Junoon Bhi Hai|| COMPLETED - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Nice πŸ‘

Please update soon 

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

wow this is really interesting 

waiting for next update

Sgayuiyer thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurveen

Nice πŸ‘

Please update soon 

Thank you. β€οΈ

Sgayuiyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: linakusharberry

wow this is really interesting 

waiting for next update

Thank you β€οΈ

Sgayuiyer thumbnail

Thank you β€οΈ

Sgayuiyer thumbnail

CHAPTER 2: THE CONFESSION 

Finally they reached Chawan mansion and Ashwini aayi was waiting for them as they both suddenly disappeared. When Ashwini aayi was about to ask Sai she left the place without speaking to her. And when she asked Virat he replied '' Kuch nahi aayi iska mood thoda karab hai kuch samay mein shanth ho jaye fikar mat karo aayi β€œ

Ashwini  : β€œ teeke beta take care of her... khana kaya? aap dono β€œ 

Virat : β€œ kuch samay ke bad ham dono khane ke liye aa jaongi β€œ 

Ashwini : β€œ teke beta β€œ

Virat left the place, entered their room and closed their room door. Sai was sitting at her study table as soon as she saw Virat she turned her face and took her clothes for change as she didn’t want to talk to him and face him. 

The minute she entered the washroom, Virat heard the voice of the wife who was yelling in the bathroom as she saw chipkali (lizard) the door was half opened and Virat saw his wife who was at the corner of the bathroom standing afraid of chipkali. Virat shooed the chipkali and went near her to console and pacify her. When Sai slapped his hand she unknowingly started the shower and shower was falling on both of them. There was 2 minutes eyelock and

Virat : β€œ Sai thanda pani aarahi hai jaldi dress change karke hum dono ek sath dinner karenge β€œ

Sai : β€œ Virat sir aap achanak kyu mujh par itna fikar karenge muje aap aaj javab dho kyu aap is thara behave karenga ? aur aaj aap Yuvaraj ke saath istharah wierd behave kiya  ? aapko kya hua jawab deejiye Virat sir kyun ?!!! ”

Virat : β€œ Sai stop !! aisa kuch nahi tum jaldi tayar ho jao!! β€œ

He was about to leave. Sai held his hand. 

Sai : β€œ Mujhe mere saval ka jawab chahiye Virat sir ?!!! ”

Virat : β€œ Sai !! muje tere sawal ka jawab dena zaroori hain ab is samay mein tum jaldi aa warna tumhari tabyadh kharab hua is thanda pani ke karan”

Sai : β€œ Nahi Virat sir aap meri sawallo ka jawab dene ke bina  mai yaha se bahar nai jaavungi . Mai zidh nahi karenga Virat Sir apke saath is tarah baat karna meri haq hain ?!?! β€œ

Virat : β€œ Sai please leave me tumhaari saari sawaloen ka jawab karna zaroori nahi hai yeh sab badtameezi jodo !! ”

Sai : β€œ Virat sir aap bataye aaj ab ??! ”

Virat : β€œ Sai !!! β€œ 

He caught hold of her wrist tightly and pushed her towards him and water was flowing over them and they were so close that they could sense only their breath.

Virat : β€œ Kitne baar tumhe samajaya Sai tum itni zidhi kyun? Aur tumhe thakthi nahi hoon is thara hamesha jagada karne mein nowdays I couldn’t even spend a single minute or second without you and your taunts. I don’t know kisi aur tumhari saath kareeb aane se mujhe bardash nahi karthi . I don't know why Sai and I couldn’t understand and hamesha tumhe sawal utaunge chodo Sai !! muje chodo. ”

He was seeing her constantly, her twinkling eyes which speaks more where he was unable to take his eyes from her doe shaped eyes.

Sai : β€œ I didn’t get the final answer Virat sir and I couldn’t understand what you meant. β€œ

Virat : β€œ I Love You Sai !!! I love you life without you will be hell for me and mera saas rukh jathe tumhari bina . I don’t know when I started feeling for you even though our relationship started with bitterness I didn’t even expect that you will be a loving wife forever. I thought of one thing and destiny played with me in either way. I never thought I fell in love with you too soon. You see your presence makes me something special and rich which I couldn’t express through words. The way I feel (love) for you was completely different and phenomenal when compared to the way I fell in love for Pakhi . I sometimes even think the love for Pakhi is just an infatuation and the way I fell for you is eternal and genuine. I thank god that I got you as my wife, life partner, my jaan and many more. Sai I couldn’t even tolerate when anyone spends time with you and near you  rather than me especially that bloody Yuvaraj. Once again I LOVE YOU SAI mai tumse itna pyaar karthi hoon tum jantha bhi nahi tumhari bina meri zindagi bithana mushkil hai . Sai tumhari bina meri zindagi adhuri ho gayi Sai !!!!”

Completed Virat and there was a absolute silence and Sai couldn’t understand and was unable to say and express

Virat : β€œ Mil gaya jawab ” and shakes her body and left her alone in the bathroom and went to his bedroom for change.

After that incident both Sai and Virat never faced each other and there was absolute silence between them. Both had dinner and before Virat entered the room for sleep Sai drifted into sleep. So Virat thought of speaking to her morning. 

Precap : What will be Sai's reply for his confession ? Does Sai to feel the same? Will she accept him and she too reciprocate her feelings towards him ?!!

I hope you love this where Virat confessed his feelings to Sai and please ignore if there is any grammatical mistakes and sorry for that.

Happy Reading Stay safe with love Gayathri Iyer....

Edited by Sgayuiyer - 2 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Lovely update!!!!

Virat confessed..... How we wish the serial showed all this sooner.....

I feel sai will think through all this and be not sure if she really loves him the same way...

She will ask for time and go slow and sorta date...

Else as u decided... 😁😁

Happy writing!!!

Sgayuiyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: MSgayatri

Lovely update!!!!

Virat confessed..... How we wish the serial showed all this sooner.....

I feel sai will think through all this and be not sure if she really loves him the same way...

She will ask for time and go slow and sorta date...

Else as u decided... 😁😁

Happy writing!!!

Thankyou !!!

Actually I am fed up with family drama in the show. Hotstar must take the romance genre always arguments. More over now Neil and Aishwarya are tested positive for Covid so till their recovery we could witness only Sai (vs) family members and dragging. I guess dining table, chair and sofas will also be crying due to their fight in hall and dining room daily πŸ˜†. 

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer

Thankyou !!!

Actually I am fed up with family drama in the show. Hotstar must take the romance genre always arguments. More over now Neil and Aishwarya are tested positive for Covid so till their recovery we could witness only Sai (vs) family members and dragging. I guess dining table, chair and sofas will also be crying due to their fight in hall and dining room daily πŸ˜†. 

True man.... They fight all day but the story as such does not move forward.... No progress in any direction for any character and his equation with anyone... All stagnant ..... They fight is like a filler...

Hopefully, with two people missing, the story might move forward some way and also be likable and bearable 🀞🀞

Your FF is doing a great job at keeping us happy distracted πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

Sgayuiyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: MSgayatri

True man.... They fight all day but the story as such does not move forward.... No progress in any direction for any character and his equation with anyone... All stagnant ..... They fight is like a filler...

Hopefully, with two people missing, the story might move forward some way and also be likable and bearable 🀞🀞

Yaa, it must move forward and it is definitely a filler episodes every week. Actually I watched tamil version of this serial first and there was a character progression but here no. I hope they will go in a interesting manner and do character justice.

Awww...... Thank you !!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—❀️