Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Black_Angel thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This was penned so beautifully ♥️👏 The depth of your words, the emotions they hide...especially the way u described his name and it was so beautiful😭 kalyani will always be an unfinished part of shera... kuch khaab aadha adhoora hai..kuch alfaz aadhe adhure hai...kuch baatein aadha adhoora hai..kuch mulaqatein aadhe adhure hai..Kuch ashaas adhure hai... kismat ki iss khel me kuch kahani pura hoka bhi aadhe adhuri hai ❤️

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: arsh_7

Thank you so much for the kind words di ❤️

@bold

Yes, I absolutely agree. Kalyani just used him and once she got what she needed, she left him. That scene in the show was so heartbreaking 🥺

Along with Shera our hearts broke too.. 💔🥺

Honestly in that epi more than Kalyani - Malhar's reunion, I felt only for Shera and his broken heart. How he hid his emotions in front of her....

@bold Exactly.

I'm just glad you wrote this. 

arsh_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Black_Angel

This was penned so beautifully ♥️👏 The depth of your words, the emotions they hide...especially the way u described his name and it was so beautiful😭 kalyani will always be an unfinished part of shera... kuch khaab aadha adhoora hai..kuch alfaz aadhe adhure hai...kuch baatein aadha adhoora hai..kuch mulaqatein aadhe adhure hai..Kuch ashaas adhure hai... kismat ki iss khel me kuch kahani pura hoka bhi aadhe adhuri hai ❤️

Thank you so much 🤗

Glad to know I could describe his feelings well

@bold

This just fits perfectly 😭❤️