ujwal_v thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

no bicycle ride๐Ÿ˜ญ

Edited by ujwal_v - 3 years ago
dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Hey Aditi, I can completely understand your disappointment ๐Ÿ’” Yes the main theme of the show is Partition, but this show is not completely about Partition, it's about THREE girls dealing with the PRE phase of Partition, the Partition itself and aftermath of Partition amidst the struggle of having a happily ever after with their respective partners (We may not want BriDha but unfortunately Sony/makers considers them as much a couple as our AmDheer/VashmAY) I think they are doing justice with the leading ladies but with Randheer/Uday they are NOT doing justice. MORE than leading ladies those two guys are being victims without any fault. Since day one Vashma is one extremist lady, if you are thinking she is sacrificing due to Rajrani's advice NO she is not. Yeah Rajrani's words provoked her but she herself also thinks what she is doing can save Uday and Amrit that's why she is doing so. Vashma is like fire.. she can provide light as well as can burn people around her. Her characteristics are SAME. She is doing everything to protect her friend/sister, her man and her child. She is being selfish and selfless at the same time. She is not compromising, she is doing things on her own way... She is making a path where people around her are walking.... Uday is absolutely clueless so no question can arise, compromise Karne k liye kuch pata bhi tho hona chahiye. ๐Ÿ˜†

They are showing reality but the execution is not good and as I said not the girls, our heroes are subject matter of injustice. Girls are standing as strong as before. 

Well said ๐Ÿ‘

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123

Amrit will be busy with Randheer from now on.... The thought of losing him scared the hell out of her.

Fair enough, that was quite a heart attack there.

ujwal_v thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Amrit will devote all her time to Randheer now.... He will be her first priority and rightly so.... Vashma's priority is her baby.... Radha is dealing with brij and his tantrums.... I wish Rajrani opens her mouth but i know she wont๐Ÿ˜•

rajrani ka naam sunte hi gusssa ata hai  how selfish ๐Ÿ˜ก

Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

I dont see why he needs to doubt Radha and Uday without even asking them first hand kya chalu hai. Open your mind and they will tell you the truth. Stop this insanity of asking a woman to leave in the middle of the night in such an unsafe environment of riots and bloodshed, Amru ke Uncleji ๐Ÿค”

The boy was simply helping her as she's injured... Toh kya iss aadmi ki shak ki wajah se woh bhi na karu?.... Chahta kya hai grahan uncle? ๐Ÿ˜ก

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Amrit will devote all her time to Randheer now.... He will be her first priority and rightly so.... Vashma's priority is her baby.... Radha is dealing with brij and his tantrums.... I wish Rajrani opens her mouth but i know she wont๐Ÿ˜•

Hell Flame GIF - Hell Flame Elmo GIFs

The real struggle has just begun.

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Next DT ๐Ÿ˜ณ not ready ๐Ÿ˜† bas tapak Jana baad mein decorate karungi โค๏ธ

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5213992#156116039

Phoenix100 thumbnail

Please give us something cvs๐Ÿ˜’

dhun.laagi thumbnail

I hope if she somehow knows the kid is Uday's, she does open her mouth for that sake. 

But pata nai kya hoga. Hope Uday finds out somehow. Bas itna sa khwaab hai.

Phoenix100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ujwal_v

we got only one vashmay date๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

That too ended with riots๐Ÿ˜ญ