Karan is crossing his limits π‘
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Karan is crossing his limits π‘
Mukhi ne sachme college me admission le liya....π³π³π³π³
Originally posted by: midniteangel
Mukhi ka pass uska mooch thi ki nahi?? π€
Abhi hai but he may shave kya pata
Originally posted by: Deepika18767
You all was saying dream
Another Bts prediction gone wrong
Originally posted by: midniteangel
Mukhi ka pass uska mooch thi ki nahi?? π€
Abey tujhe mooch ki padi h..y bhi to pata chalna chahiye ki college kyun join kiya
Behen log mukhi ki mooch sahi salamat hai...
I don't know if I am the only one here who feels this way but I think Vir is being more protective and alert rather than being jealousβ¦π€π€
Originally posted by: sargamif
Abey tujhe mooch ki padi h..y bhi to pata chalna chahiye ki college kyun join kiya
He is studying law....so that he can make good decisions by understanding the law...
Bed scene hua ki nhi?
Originally posted by: Amaraddict
I don't know if I am the only one here who feels this way but I think Vir is being more protective and alert rather than being jealousβ¦π€π€
Yes asma....he is not jealous....
He understood that karan is the culprit and he qants to protect purvi...he is neither doubting her at all....