also, this mauve lehenga that she is wearing, isnt it the same one during privai shaadi she said rang accha nahin lag raha or something?
I feel itβs new never seen her wearing tht before.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
also, this mauve lehenga that she is wearing, isnt it the same one during privai shaadi she said rang accha nahin lag raha or something?
I feel itβs new never seen her wearing tht before.
Originally posted by: 4TQZBH6VIOZ4GYWF
I saw a clip on it on IG β€οΈ
Thank all the Gods for sling! I can rewatch anything I want whenever..
I canβt wait to watch on tv ... hello how you feeling?? Mini
Still in pain canβt rest π’
I know that is the best
Originally posted by: NKQYR3QRLNRMH6KG
I feel itβs new never seen her wearing tht before.
new hai..but it was in a packet which the dress wala was showing to mukhi who in turn showed to Purvi
My most favorite episode was the purvir wedding π
151 pages completed
Originally posted by: A4GGV3DXY262HS3A
My most favorite episode was the purvir wedding π
I loved it too..I wish the wedding ceremony itself was shown longer
I really really want another wedding ceremony for the 2 of them
I loved it too..I wish the wedding ceremony itself was shown longer
I really really want another wedding ceremony for the 2 of them
Letβs move to new ETD