Knew R5 gonna be hard 💔😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Knew R5 gonna be hard 💔😒
Mohatarma,Is nacheez ko mat bhulna 🤗
There is no Drama King award
Where will you get max? I will add you there😆
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Knew R5 gonna be hard 💔😒
No it's not
It's easy if you don't miss out on any word
Goodluck👍🏼 glad its easy for u :)
Already solved half ah Partner ?
I was just in book shop yesterday and had been contemplating getting a word search puzzle book 🤣. It as if Shreya read my mind
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Goodluck👍🏼 glad its easy for u :)
Soni , just try to find all the words you can , then you can arrange it once you got the key words it should make sense 👍🏼.
I got some words but I will wait
Shreya , I am back to my favourite past time , the points 🤣. So this round carries 100 points too ? And that there is no added points then last round ? .
So we need to find five words in each search and frame a sentence and send it to you to get 50 points per search box right?
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Shreya , I am back to my favourite past time , the points 🤣. So this round carries 100 points too ? And that there is no added points then last round ? .
So we need to find five words in each search and frame a sentence and send it to you to get 50 points per search box right?
Forgot to tag