candidates ziada hain, categories kam hain😭
whoever wants my vote just like this post, it will be easier for me🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
candidates ziada hain, categories kam hain😭
whoever wants my vote just like this post, it will be easier for me🤣
Soni..... 😳
*Insert pakistani guy flipping hands gif*
*Insert bald guy in the stadium gif*
Hence proved🤣
Arey its a fact re😆
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Hence proved🤣
I said that day u r taking his side for 1st nd last tym🤣
We all here. I m kabhi kabhi here.. but sti not okay is not okay.. cheer up Guess what I have nominated you ☺️ but won't be telling category
But I toh dont like posts😆Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
candidates ziada hain, categories kam hain😭
whoever wants my vote just like this post, it will be easier for me🤣
LolOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Arey its a fact re😆
Matlab Shibani is the laziest
No offense to nakhrewali Queen
I guess that is the only thing I will do
We all here. I m kabhi kabhi here.. but sti not okay is not okay.. cheer up Guess what I have nominated you ☺️ but won't be telling category
Even I nominated you😆