Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NerdyMukta thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago
mishkil88 thumbnail

Saw first 2 episodes of a wagle ki duniya.  But it was partly emotional partly comic. Not fully comic like asa maher... what you all  think ? 

Dhanusg thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishkil88

Saw first 2 episodes of a wagle ki duniya.  But it was partly emotional partly comic. Not fully comic like asa maher... what you all  think ? 

U are right. When u look at wagle ki duniya or even h m bane they are slice of life stories so first few episodes director is more concerned abt introducing all characters their quirkiness so on so forth. So after first few epis it gets very interesting as characters grow on u just like roshesh from sarabhai. I m biased towards sumit raghvan as he was my childhood hero as faster fene  . 

So i m Kinda hooked on to wagle ki duniya nowadays 

h m bane =awesome esp for middle age whose parents r getting older n hv young kids

U can totally relate to the family esp maharasthrian household

Its not suspense or thriller so it starts slow but u will like it as u watch more n more

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Now a days JB says I love my sasar at the end of episode ðŸ¤£ðŸ˜†

Dhanusg thumbnail

Umesh kamat is so cute ... when i visit india i do want to watch  Dada ek good news ahe ...Hopefully next yr i m able to😿

mishkil88 thumbnail

51 ratri that episode was quite good. Rajan bhise's comic expressions and the way he rolls his eyes...too good. Later two episodes  esp one on Marathi bhasha din were bit boring. 

NerdyMukta thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yes, that 51 ratri book episode was quite hilarious. Some episodes lately have been less entertaining. It's difficult to churn out good ones 5 times a week. 

Papa is the best. Papa-JB interaction always creates laughter... whether they get along or don't.

Dhanusg thumbnail

That maid is very annoyin !!! epis wt mukta n her bf r the best esp muktas interaction wt her mom regards to sakhi

mishkil88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhanusg

That maid is very annoyin !!! epis wt mukta n her bf r the best esp muktas interaction wt her mom regards to sakhi

new hindi comedy serial "sargam ki sadesati" has started on Sony last week. If you are seeing it let me know how do you find it . 

Dhanusg thumbnail

I m on epi 68 so i dont remember 51 episode... as i said most r good some r ott