Kya edit kya?? 😭😭Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
kuch nahi, jaane do
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Kya edit kya?? 😭😭Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
kuch nahi, jaane do
Thank you so much, I hope you enjoy reading it. 😳
I finally sent my R4 ans 😆
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Kya edit kya?? 😭😭
Hello dear 🤗
Hola beautiful people. 💓💓💓
I see Darshi. ❤️ Shibu was looking for you. I see she found you.
Hi Rashi
How are you?
You can call me SK too if you want or Glady, as its shorter. 😆
I am also good..
What’s going on? Lockdown rules eased or still the same??
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Hi Rashi
How are you?
You can call me SK too if you want or Glady, as its shorter. 😆
I m good
No i m fine wid Gladiator..its different😆