Originally posted by: tournesol
Mujhe yaad tha, and I felt so bad for not updating. But I got tomorrow off for working overtime. So consider the update by tomorrow. 😳
P.S. I hate my boss too. 😡
Which updt?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: tournesol
Mujhe yaad tha, and I felt so bad for not updating. But I got tomorrow off for working overtime. So consider the update by tomorrow. 😳
P.S. I hate my boss too. 😡
Which updt?
kuch nahi, jaane do
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
mujhe isiliye bura laga, but aapka boss hai hi paagal, kya kare
Aww, sorry 🤗
Emil's murderer might solve the problem of pagal boss 😆
Uska toh aadat hai.. 😆
This is a new side of myself, I used to be anything but relaxed when it comes to these games. 🤣🤣 it’s just that I have other things to worry about so I’m choosing my battles wisely. 😂😂
Hi friend.
I’m Kifs, you are??
I used to love the background Dhol in Ekta's serials 😆
I was looking for all the background sound tracks in Ekta's serials.
Whenever there was a dramatic scene, the Dhol would start. 😆
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPNhcJ1QIXo&ab_channel=BalajiTelefilmsMusic
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I used to love the background Dhol in Ekta's serials 😆
I was looking for all the background sound tracks in Ekta's serials.
Whenever there was a dramatic scene, the Dhol would start. 😆
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPNhcJ1QIXo&ab_channel=BalajiTelefilmsMusic
Dhoomtana one🤣