Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

Okay this I remember ðŸ¤£ it looks like Ramu is out of jail? Maybe ranisa attacked them as her last attack? She will go crazy is Ramu gets out of jail. Then only Veer might get to know. 

Yes, thinking she will have innocent people attack ramu calling him murderer. 

Just waiting for rani to get sedated enough to reveal the truth to veer. ðŸ¤£

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

MEs suck ðŸ¤¢ they also have barely any progression in story.

Story had hardly any progress. I won't be surprised if Veer goes back to square -1 after Rani recovers. I don't trust Veer or writers and don't ask me to trust that person ever. Ask me to trust Birju I will do but not Veer.

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rish27

Yes, thinking she will have innocent people attack ramu calling him murderer. 

Just waiting for rani to get sedated enough to reveal the truth to veer. ðŸ¤£

Me tooooo. I want to see Veer in pain after knowing the truth. It’ll be nice to see his angry mode on Ranisa then. Ranisa turns phuski bomb seeing Veer angry. ðŸ¤£ He needs to yell the same way at Ranisa how he yelled at Rani today ðŸ˜Š

Edited by flamingoAK - 3 years ago
caller123 thumbnail

Me tooooo. I want to see Veer in pain after knowing the truth. It’ll be nice to see his angry mode on Ranisa then. Ranisa turns phuski bomb seeing Veer angry. ðŸ¤£ He needs to yell the same way at Ranisa how he yelled at Rani today ðŸ˜Š

IF it happens I like it. But IF IT HAPPENS ONLY

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

Story had hardly any progress. I won't be surprised if Veer goes back to square -1 after Rani recovers. I don't trust Veer or writers and don't ask me to trust that person ever. Ask me to trust Birju I will do but not Veer.

His squares will disappear with Ranisa’s truth. Then it’ll just be one good Veer I hope. Anyway I don’t have any expectations. He’s a psycho little boy ðŸ¤£

Rish27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

We can remember all. We keep an account .🤣🤣

Kate keeps accounts. I just remember what she says and repeat in similar situations. ðŸ¤£

caller123 thumbnail

His squares will disappear with Ranisa’s truth. Then it’ll just be one good Veer I hope. Anyway I don’t have any expectations. He’s a psycho little boy ðŸ¤£

AK I don't trust writers o Veer no matter what. Veer has mood swings than pregnant women. ðŸ¤£

Rish27 thumbnail

Can we trust him to do that? He might cry like a baby. ðŸ¤£

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rish27

Can we trust him to do that? He might cry like a baby. ðŸ¤£

let's see. Till it happens I don't trust.🤣

...Seema... thumbnail

Spoiler revealing Rani shedding blood n pages started flying🤣