Did you notice? :P

kindoer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Heey Guys!!

The first episode was oki i think :P 

Its gonna be interesting.. 

But but did u notice that chottu from Guls show other yeh jadu hai jinka is also there he was calling Yug chachuu :P

Im soo glad to see him there! was missing him in yeh jadu hai jinka! But glad i watch this now i can enjoy seeing him in this show :P 

Looking forward for the upcoming episodes :D 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kindoer

Heey Guys!!

The first episode was oki i think :P 

Its gonna be interesting.. 

But but did u notice that chottu from Guls show other yeh jadu hai jinka is also there he was calling Yug chachuu :P

Im soo glad to see him there! was missing him in yeh jadu hai jinka! But glad i watch this now i can enjoy seeing him in this show :P 

Ya that kid was Chotu in YJHJK.

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: kindoer

. . . But but did u notice that chottu from Guls show other yeh jadu hai jinka is also there he was calling Yug chachuu :P

I thought he looked familiar :-) He's a total cutie. I loved how in the later episode when Yug is lecturing very cynically on how big cities have everything except religious devotion and Harsh interrupts, "Chachu, I'm only little. Please no grown-up talk." hehe

I find all three of the child actors [cast as Lucky, Harsh and Rani] really capable. They're giving strong, convincing performances. Wishing them all the best.