ANNS *Member's Introduction* Index updated till pg 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Hello everyone !

Hope you all are excited about Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha.

So here finally Members Introduction thread is opened for everyone those who are interested in the show.

*Thank you BilliCat. for granting permission*⭐️

Since this is an online platform where everyone may not be comfortable with sharing all details,

It is entirely YOUR CHOICE about which information you give and which you leave blank.

The form is generic in nature and mostly includes superficial information,

But if you are still uncomfortable with sharing something,

Feel free to leave blanks

Before you start, please note that this is a NO COMMENTS thread.

Which means that any chit-chat, extra messages or commenting on other's introduction is not allowed here.

Over here, the only post you are supposed to make is your Introduction post.

Please follow the rules and help in keeping this thread uncluttered.

Edited by Bhavisweet03 - 3 years ago

INTRODUCTION FORM

• Name by which you would like to be called here :
  • Place / Time zone :
  • Birthday :
  • What is attracting you to this show?
  • Other TV shows you like :
  • Favorite actors / actresses (Tellywood / Bollywood / Hollywood) :
  • Link to your Index / Gallery (please post links available on IF only) :
  • Other forums that you visit (Past and Present) :
  • Anything else you would like to say about yourself :

• Name by which you would like to be called here : Bhavi, Bhavna
  • Place / Time zone : Gujarat, India(IST)
  • Birthday : 16th july
  • What is attracting you to this show? : Vj❀️ and the concept of the show
  • Other TV shows you like : GHKKPM, Anupama, IPK
  • Favorite actors / actresses (Tellywood / Bollywood / Hollywood) : Shraddha Kapoor, selena gomez, Barun Sobti, VJ ( now a days)πŸ˜‰
  • Other forums that you visit (Past and Present) : IPK ( my most fav ) , anupama, GHKKPM
  • Anything else you would like to say about yourself : Love to meet new peopleπŸ€—

Name Sristi (mini) would like to  be called Sristi 

Age 26

Gender female 

Place USA

Tv show I like molkki and ANNS watch regularly also GHKPM 

Favorite tv actor Ronit Roy my all time favorite πŸ’– amar upadhyay since Kyon ki saas days and molkki 

B day oct 11

Forums I visit ANNS molkki GHKPM and forum games 

Edited by Red_eyes - 3 years ago

Name Gayatri 

Gender female 

Place USA

Tv show  singing shows, apki nazar and mehandi hai

Favorite tv actor 

Barun sobti and now VK

Forums I visit ANNS, mehandi hai rachne wali

Other hobbies 

Reading and sometimes playing games( toon blast) if i feel i am getting addicted, will give a break by deleting it( don’t ask why I am weird like that lol)

• Name by which you would like to be called here : Jyoti
  • Place / Time zone : US & Eastern Standard Time(7:57pm)
  • Birthday : December 5
  • What is attracting you to this show? Male lead~VJ
  • Other TV shows you like : SAAKK, MHRNW, & this one ANNS
  • Favorite actors / actresses (Tellywood / Bollywood / Hollywood) : Male Actors~Harshad Chopra, KSG, Karan Wahi, Nakul Mehta & the list goes on n on...Female Actresses~DD & Jennifer Winget
  • Link to your Index / Gallery (please post links available on IF only): https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5209294?pn=14
  • Other forums that you visit (Past and Present) :  SAAKK, MHRNW, & this one ANNS
  • Anything else you would like to say about yourself : I'm a happy & cheerful type of person.
Edited by ..KpopIsLife.. - 3 years ago

• Name by which you would like to be called here : Nikita/Nikki 
  • Place / Time zone : Lucknow, India (IST)
  • Birthday : 30th May
  • What is attracting you to this show? Mainly the concept and of course VJ. My attention was grabbed by its promo.
  • Other TV shows you like : None as of now apart from this. ANNS is the only show I'm currently watching.
  • Favorite actors / actresses (Tellywood / Bollywood / Hollywood) : Tellywood: Ronit Roy, Vijayendra Kumeria, Jennifer Winget and some others. Bollywood: SRK, Irrfan Khan. Hollywood: Robert Downey Jr., Benedict Cumberbatch, Chris Hemsworth.
  • Other forums that you visit (Past and Present) : Nazar, Beyhadh 2 and IMMJ2 earlier and now, this forum, the chat club and the games forum.
  • Anything else you would like to say about yourself : Love interacting with people and learning something new from them. Also, love reading books... can easily spend hours on that. πŸ˜†

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Bhavisweet03

INTRODUCTION FORM

• Name by which you would like to be called here :  you can call me Alexa (... or any short forms bhi chalega...πŸ˜†)
  • Place / Time zone : India, Kerala β€οΈ
  • Birthday : April 21 
  • What is attracting you to this show? promo & concept β˜ΊοΈ
  • Other TV shows you like : like? hmmm... Ek Boond Ishq was a good one.. Ek Hasina Thi was nice.. there was POW & 5
  • Favorite actors / actresses (Tellywood / Bollywood / Hollywood) : aisa koi permanent favourite nahi hai... i am interested more in character not in the actor. so, for now its neil bhatt, Shantanu, VJ, rrhul sudhir, Viraf phiros patel, jennifer, shrenu  etc..  for bollywood - now - rajkumar, ayushman, vicky, deepika etc. for hollywood - henry ian cusik, leonardo dicaprio, Eddie Redmayne, Michelle Williams, Alicia Vikander... bas  itna..  
  • Other forums that you visit (Past and Present) : i am interested in exploring IF, always... isliye jab bhi time mile saari forum pe jaati hun, almost all forum pe jaake 'story till now' poochti hun...πŸ˜ƒ about active forums - Ek Boond Ishq & 5 in the past.. now - ANNS. frequently visiting  & partially active - Chat club, forum games. ferquently visiting - GHKPM, IMJ 2, KUDCA
  • Anything else you would like to say about yourself : main kya bataun apni bare mein.. aap log boliye..🀣  iam an introvert, book lover... i have learned Hindi by watching Hindi soaps, thats why i keep watching them & keep coming here... πŸ˜³β€οΈ

Edited by its-alexandrite - 3 years ago

MY INTRODUCTION FORM

• Name by which you would like to be called here : Radiant 
  • Place / Time zone : India - IST 
  • Birthday : 11th April 
  • What is attracting you to this show? : the concept of blind main lead , I'm liking the Male character and actor so far its refreshing❀️
  • Other TV shows you like : Nothing as of now , I can't find good ITV shows to watch , but I have some hopes from this one . Edit: I have started watching SAAKK  
  • Favorite actors / actresses (Tellywood / Bollywood / Hollywood) : I don't have any 'Favorite' as such. But I do like Katrina, Anushka and Priyanka from Bollywood and Tom Holland from Hollywood
  • Link to your Index / Gallery (please post links available on IF only) : --
  • Other forums that you visit (Past and Present) : Bigg Boss πŸ˜† ,CC & Games Forum πŸ˜ˆ
  • Anything else you would like to say about yourself : I'm here to have fun , read n appreciate Fanfics and it'd be great if I get to  Interact with some amazing fellow IF members πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Have a nice day ahead everyone πŸ€—❀️

Edited by Radiant_Eyes_ - 3 years ago