ANNS *Member's Introduction* Index updated till pg 3 - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Bhavisweet03

INTRODUCTION FORM

• Name by which you would like to be called here :   Prateeksha 
  • Place / Time zone : India
  • Birthday : June
  • What is attracting you to this show? Promo of the show and honestly the title song played in the background in the promo😂
  • Other TV shows you like :  Currently I'm watching MHRW and SAAKK too
  • Favorite actors / actresses (Tellywood / Bollywood / Hollywood) : None
  • Link to your Index / Gallery (please post links available on IF only) :
  • Other forums that you visit (Past and Present) :  So many, I like to visit a lot of forums and read FF. Presently I visit MHRW and SAAKK apart from this forum. 
  • Anything else you would like to say about yourself :  I am an introvert, overly emotional person. I love nature and my hobbies are reading and singing😊

• Name by which you would like to be called here : Artesia
  • Place / Time zone :ist
  • Birthday :3 feb
  • What is attracting you to this show? Storyline
  • Other TV shows you like : Detective shows
  • Favorite actors / actresses (Tellywood / Bollywood / Hollywood) : many
  • Other forums that you visit (Past and Present) : 
  • Anything else you would like to say about yourself : people will find out for themselves🤣

Name by which you would like to be called here : Prii

Place / Time zone : London, UK

Birthday : 12 March

What is attracting you to this show? Blind and love story

Other TV shows you like : Pinjara Khubsurti Ka, GHKPM, Anupamma, KUDCA, SAAKK, Tujhse Hai Raabta, Brahmrakshas, Kuch Toh Hai Naagin, Mehndi Hai Rachne Waali

Favorite actors / actresses (Tellywood / Bollywood / Hollywood) : Priyanka Chopra, Neil Bhatt, Sehban Azim, Saahil Uppal, Mary Kate Oslen, Salman Khan, Tiger Shroff, Ankit Gupta, Karan Patel, Jasmin Bhasin, Devoleena, Vidyut Jammwal, John Abraham, Param Singh, KSG, Gautam Rode, Jennifer Winget, Zain Imam, Aditi Rathore, Divyanka Tripathi, Pearl V Puri, Sai Ketan Rao, Karan Kundra, Prabhas, Shruti Haasan, Madhuri Dixit, Rati Pandey, Shraddha Arya, Vijendra Kumeria, Helly Shah, Tejasswi, etc

Link to your Index / Gallery (please post links available on IF only) : PriiCreations Gallery

Other forums that you visit (Past and Present) : 

• Present: Pinjara Khubsurti Ka, GHKPM, Anupamma, KUDCA, SAAKK, Tujhse Hai Raabta, Brahmrakshas, Kuch Toh Hai Naagin, Mehndi Hai Rachne Waali
  • Past: YHM, YHC, loads from zee tv and star plus

Anything else you would like to say about yourself : I am a doctor, and a coolbie for PKK Forum. I love editing so you may see my creations all over. 

• Name by which you would like to be called here : Kosha
  • Place / Time zone : Ahmedabad
  • Birthday : 25th July
  • What is attracting you to this show? Promos
  • Other TV shows you like : Anupama, Dahleez, POW, Dil dosti Dance, Ramayan, Mahabharat
  • Favorite actors / actresses (Tellywood / Bollywood / Hollywood) : One and only Jennifer Winget
  • Other forums that you visit (Past and Present) : Currently Anupama, Ghum hai kisi ke pyaar mein
  • Anything else you would like to say about yourself : Spiritual girl who loves Indian Classical Music, cooking, painting

Name-  Call me... Rose.

Age- I'd rather not share it, makes me feel young, I am an almost legally adult teenager

Gender- Female

Place/Time Zone- MP, India (IST)

Birthday- Martyr's Day

Attraction and show? - Definitely VJ (I went back and watched Sukor, because I was enchanted by him in the first promo that was out here). Also, he's blind and he's kind... Let's pray they don't butcher the concept and him.  (edit- Of course, the lovely BGM, how can I miss it? I dragged through YRHPK, when I shouldn't have, solely because of their BGM and now this...)

Other TV shows you like- Hmm, there are many... The forums I visit will give you an idea.

Other forums that you visit- Swaragini, YRHPK, Udann Sapnon ki... what else?

Anything else I would like to say about myself? -  Nice to meet you, now let me go and stalk other members introduction properly on this thread.

Thanks for making this thread, it's the first show I am following while it's airing. Quite a strange experience it is, from IPK to Swasan and Sukor (as I prefer to call my shows with what hooked me to it 😉), and YRHPK, I began them in retrospection because I was reminded of those. New experience, and it's the place to meet with new people.

Edited by 999loveyourself - 3 years ago

INTRODUCTION FORM

Name by which you would like to be called here : Lucy

Place / Time zone : United Kingdom (GMT)

Birthday : I'm a Cancerian

What is attracting you to this show? The concept and VJ ( I hadn't watched any of his shows before, but the promos caught my attention)

Other TV shows you like : most recent show which I really enjoyed was Kahan hum Kahan Tum

Favorite actors / actresses (Tellywood / Bollywood / Hollywood) : SRK, KSG

Link to your Index / Gallery (please post links available on IF only) :

Other forums that you visit (Past and Present) : currently on SAAKK and this forum

Anything else you would like to say about yourself :

Originally posted by ArVi-licious

INTRODUCTION FORM

Name by which you would like to be called here : Lucy

Place / Time zone : United Kingdom (GMT)

Birthday : I'm a Cancerian

What is attracting you to this show? The concept and VJ ( I hadn't watched any of his shows before, but the promos caught my attention)

Other TV shows you like : most recent show which I really enjoyed was Kahan hum Kahan Tum

Favorite actors / actresses (Tellywood / Bollywood / Hollywood) : SRK, KSG

Other forums that you visit (Past and Present) : currently on SAAKK and this forum

Edited by Swetyz - 3 years ago
  • Name by which you would like to be called here: Dinaz
  • What is attracting you to this show?: Different concept plus Shobhit and Darsh are cute. 😊
  • Other TV shows you like : Arjun, CID, that's it! 
  • Favorite actors / actresses (Tellywood / Bollywood / Hollywood): Ranbir Kapoor + Many others.
  • Link to your Index / Gallery (please post links available on IF only) : My index
  • Other forums that you visit (Past and Present) : Arjun, creative forum, fanfic forum etc.
  • Anything else you would like to say about yourself: I like writing fanfictions, Imagines, Reader Inserts but I'm too busy to write them.🤣 Fan of Harry Styles, Marvel, Wonder Woman, DC TV Series, Modern Family.
Edited by dinazz - 2 years ago

Name by which you would like to be called here : 

AVIKA RAI ☺️ I will prefer AVI ❤️

female

Place / Time zone : 

Delhi

What is attracting you to this show? 

VK the handsome hunk 

Other TV shows you like :

Jodha Akbar, ANNS, all historical & Myth ☺️

Favorite actors / actresses (Tellywood / Bollywood / Hollywood) :

Paridhi Sharma ☺️ in actor my list is increasing Rajat Tokas, Karan Kundra , Ahem Sharma, Viay 

Um there are only three work 😆 hadn't made index yet ☺️

Other forums that you visit (Past and Present) :

Jodha Akbar forever home for me now, and I visited Anupama! 😳 and finally this one ☺️

What to say? I'm or hell sleepy head 🤣 likes to read and write 😳

Name: Haya 

Place: Karachi, Pakistan

Other TV shows: None 

Fav actors/Actresses: Only VJ 

Myself: would love to make some friends here.. ❤️