Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Update New SS: PURA BHI HOGA TUMHI SE..Chapter 4 on Pg 12 - Page 3

Kiarakent97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Waiting  to see how the story unfolds. How can I find your other Fanfictions? You are one hell of a writer 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sairat thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Kiarakent97

Waiting  to see how the story unfolds. How can I find your other Fanfictions? You are one hell of a writer 

Thank you. My all stories are posted on this forum only, so you can find then in Ghkkpm collection of FF/SS/OS  under the name Sairat.

Ninabarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow......🤩🤩🤩 It was an excellent 1st episode. I loved it so much. ❤

I do feel a bit sad about Virat coz he has become a Devdas even though he himself dug this grave. 

An excellent job done on this update dear author and I'm so excited to read the next part. Fingers crossed till next update 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Happy Writing ❤

P.S.- Got a one small question related to one of your stories, OS :Ladhaak - A Journey. Has it been removed from IF? I tried reading it but get an error message as unauthorised access error.

Edited by Ninabarbie - 3 years ago
Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

waiting for next!!! 

FABULOUS POST ❤️

Sairat thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Ninabarbie

Wow......🤩🤩🤩 It was an excellent 1st episode. I loved it so much. ❤

I do feel a bit sad about Virat coz he has become a Devdas even though he himself dug this grave. 

An excellent job done on this update dear author and I'm so excited to read the next part. Fingers crossed till next update 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Happy Writing ❤

P.S.- Got a one small question related to one of your stories, OS :Ladhaak - A Journey. Has it been removed from IF? I tried reading it but get an error message as unauthorised access error.

Hi Nina, 

I am glad you liked my stories.Yes the ladhak os has been removed by moderators.☹

Ninabarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sairat

Hi Nina, 

I am glad you liked my stories.Yes the ladhak os has been removed by moderators.☹

Oh really?? ☹☹☹ Sad to hear that. I really wanted to read that story.

Mahibeejay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Amazing and interesting story...!!! I feel so bad for Virat...but want to know how the story unfolds ahead...please update soon... thank you so much for update...👍🏻

ananyachaudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wow...lovely

Very different from others

Sairat thumbnail

Hello Everyone, 

Thank you guys for this amazing response. I have tried to thank everyone who posted a comment, but if I have left anyone, please accept my heartfelt gratitude for all your love, guys..

Note: So Sai and Virat are not divorced, they are simply seperated.

Chapter 2

Sai’s POV:

Dr. Sai Joshi in her personal life is not organized, anyone can say that about her, literally anyone but the hotel room was messed up even for her. She rolled on her side of bed as her workout alarm pinged, but today she did not needed workout, she was tired from the s*x last night. It’s not that Aarush was rough with her, he was the most gentle man she could have met, but she liked rough, sometimes she thinks if he would have had made love with her would he have been rough or gentle??

Again, that thought of love, of that man.. why can’t she forget him??rolling on her side of bed, she picked the robe to cover her body, as she picked the pack of cigarettes and lighter from side table and moved to the balcony. The cool breeze from the ocean hit her face, they were in Mumbai for a research project and Aarush has decided to make it a weekend getaway and booked a room with sea-facing view, which was wonderful but sometimes she thought was it fair to Aarush, is he getting attached to her??She met Aarush eight months ago, as he came to the college for the Cancer research project as his family had business with developing cutting edge medicine and medical devices and she was volunteer head to the project, there ideas matched , they also had a discussion /debate on how to proceed and he offered her a consulting role within the company. Though she didn’t had a degree, she was quite skeptical but later when she joined company, she met many brilliant people of her age working on different research projects, apparently the corporate companies believes in giving fresh blood opportunities to grow. As to why, she joined the company apart from the opportunity to meet new doctors, scientist and researchers, the pay package was too good to refuse; it’s not like that she was penniless with her Aaba’s savings, VRS and retirement fund she had somewhere around 70 lakhs from which she bought 1BHK condo in Nagpur worth 25 lakhs, which still left her with 45 Lacs and then there was her scholarship money, but she wanted to pursue higher studies in Cancer Research for which she needed to save, also 40thousand per month salary was not a small amount. However, she started dating Aarush only 4 months ago properly, it was not like he was some rebound or something nor he was the first one to hit on her after their separation, the separation she chose Aarush was because he was complete opposite of what he was, and just like that tears filled her eyes. He , the man she loves and she will love, her husband the word hurt her literally, it was 1 whole year, yet there was not a moment when  she has not breathed him, imagined him, loved him.. Yes, she smiled sarcastically, she was in love with her husband, the man who loved someone else for whom she was just his farz and zimmedari. Was it possible to love a person everyday and night ,knowing he can never be yours??Earlier, if someone asked her this question she would have probably laughed on them, but oh.. how tables have turned, because what she once thought was impossible, she is living that nightmare herself. One of the other reasons to say yes to Aarush was because he knew and he understood her situation. Earlier she thought , it was just attraction and her virgin status was responsible forsuch fantasies, but oh boy was she wrong..even when she had s*x for first time she imagined him by closing her eyes, wasn’t that delusional; the morning after she felt so guilty about it that she sat sobbing, Aarush thought he had hurt her, but when she told him the reason he laughed at her, as she was some clown.He said and I quote “It’s not that my manhood is not hurt it is, but itis more of a casual sex which we agreed for, so it’s okay. Also, I like your body and would like to keep having repeated sessions of what we had, if you feel this ho*ny thinking of your ex-husband, please continue to do it everytime.”. He has made a joke out of it, but everytime I need to close my eyes and imagine him to be able to even think of him. What a situation, I have came to live upon!!!Thinking this, she took out a cigarette and lit it and took a drag out of it, feeling the burn always helped to forget him, she often thought what would he think if he saw her like this, than the reality sets in, the day would never come!!!As if on cue, breaking her tundra, a message popped up from Shivani Bua ; “Sai kal Pulkit aur Devyani ki Anniversary party hai aur Mohit ke naye album ka launch bhi. Bhavani Vahini ne tujhe invite karne ko kaha tha subah, par mai bhul gyi, isliye abhi msg drop kar rhi hu. Tu kaisi hai?”

She smiled and replied: Koi baat nhi, Kaku ko boliyega mai Banglore mei hu, toh nhi aa paungi shayad.

Sending the message, she switched the phone off. She knew ,what Bhavani Kaku was upto!!

Yes, she was still in touch with his family and surprisingly Bhavani Kaku and her bond has grown stronger after she left the house, Funny right??Bhavani Kaku after Devi Tai and Pulkit sir marriage has realised her mistake.

FlashBack:

3 months after her leaving Chavan Niwas, one Sunday the bell of her apartment rang. When she opened the door, she did not believe for one second that the mighty Bhavani Nagesh Chavan in all her finery was standing infront of her door, her hands fidgeting with her Marathi Pallu. I looked at her with my mouth open, while she looked everywhere else but me. Then, after 5minutes, she asked “Andar nhi aane bologi?”

I moved aside opening the door fully for her to enter, she came and sat on the sofa cum bed , looking inside the house. I got her a glass of water, when she started her blabbering as some train was going to miss, she told how sorry she was for her behaviour, then explained why she had to do, what she did to Devi Tai and Pulkit sir, she told about all the amends she has made. When I did not responded, she said she would understand if I did not forgive her, but I explained it was not her place to forgive her and she should not ask for forgiveness from her.

Next moment, Bhavani Chawan has hugged her and cried like a child, it was a shock and she thought it was once in a lifetime occurrence. After her crying session, Bhavani Kaku literally begged her to come back with her, but she said no as the decision to move out of the house was hers and the person who gave her that order, she has served ties with him and there is norelation left.  After which Bhavani Kaku left and she sighed a breath of relief as things got better at CN, so now maybe he and Pakhi Di can move with their life as well. She also thought that it was first and last time when, she and Bhavani Kaku were in the same room.

So, to say she was surprised when Bhavani Kaku has started dropping in every Sunday, sometimes with home cooked breakfast, one day toh she was doing her dishes.

Bhavani Chavan was persistent and for reason unknown to her, she has made it her life’s mission to reconcile her and Virat sir. Nothing she said , affected her. Even when she disclosed her relationship with Aarush, the woman was still adamant, though over the time she has stopped mentioning upfront, but she leaves no stone unturned for that goal.

One day , she even came with Aai and trust me I have never seen Bhavani Kaku that talkative and Aai that silent. Their separation has changed Aai as well!

Nobody complained , but she knew!!

Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of Kankad Aarti at Sidhivinayak Temple and again just like that, she was lost in the thoughts of certain someone, who once promised her to visit the same temple with her.

Fresh batch of tears made their way through her eyes, as that promise felt like a lifetime ago…

So guys, here goes nothing, please let me know through your comments how you like the story Chapter Two, next chapter is a surprise.

Disclaimer: My work is purely fiction and any resemblance to any book or content available online or offline is purely coincidental.

FUITV thumbnail

I loved it but what a change in character for Sai. I never thought she would take up smoking but she is coping the only way she knows. I wish I wish she could see how Virat is doing without her. 
Bhavani kaku and Sai 😂😂😂😂😂 strong bond . None of them told her that Virat and Pakhi are not together yet. I am surprised she didn’t tell how much Virat is also suffering . BTW where is Pakhi ? 

Can’t wait for the rest .