Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Update New SS: PURA BHI HOGA TUMHI SE..Chapter 4 on Pg 12

Sairat thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

So, this is my take on separation track...Please only throw chappals in pair and  also women wears...😉

Prologue:

It has been 1 year since they have separated, life has moved on, so did the families; just three souls were left behind. Who would have thought, the same Bhavani Chavan, Ninad Chavan and Omkar Chavan who once hated Pulkit Deshpande, went to extremes just to keep him away from Devyani will be now doting on their son-in-law. The grand daughter who was exiled after the birth, without even a second look will be the apple of eyes of everyone in the family. Her Aaji along with Ninu Aazooba and Omi Azooba would run after her like hellions on fire , just so that they can make her have food, they would fight on who will feed her first. Who thought, the Devi-Tai who every one thought was senile; would become normal and resume her studies in Medical Profession; Who would have thought the khota sikka of the family, will bag a role with one of the top production houses of the world; no one except Her.. But she was the only one missing in this scene, the family he once loved so much is happy and content; then why does he feels this deep resentment for the same people, he once loved and cherished!!

Maybe because the light in their lives and eyes came from the pyre of his Life and Happiness..

Index:

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Please let me know through your comments, would you like me to continue on this line of thought...

Disclaimer: My work is purely fiction and any resemblance to any book or content available online or offline is purely coincidental

Edited by Sairat - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Great prologue! Please update soon :)

Edited by neeraja91 - 3 years ago
Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Interesting 

Continue 

raji02 thumbnail

please update soon. prologue seems very interesting.❤️❤️❤️

fathima14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's amazing loved it plz continue ❤. 

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome prologue 

Do continue soon

Sairat thumbnail

Hello Everyone,

So quick update, the story is mostly same but i have made few changes in Virat's Character:

1) Virat is a tenured ACP, he cleared his UPSC at the age of 23 and GC was not his first posting and presently he is 29.

2)Virat is not a virgin, but he is also not addicted to it.

CHAPTER 1

Virat POV:

It has been 1 year since they have separated, life has moved on, so did the families; It’s a usual Sunday morning in Chawan Niwas…, but one year ago, this was not how the Sunday mornings were supposed to….they were used to quite, more like a well oiled machinery, where every part used to perform its function, ladies of the house making food and men discussing news and government in hall and Kaku sitting poised as the head of the family. Today, however the house was bustling with activities, noise and laughter, the way she always wanted. He smiled a sad smile and turned to his right to look at clock which said 10 AM. He sat on the bed before rearranging the pillow wall, yes he still did that even after one year. He cannot sleep without it. It always gave him hope, that one day she might return, who was he kidding he also knew she would not return to him ever. He was arranging his pillow when he felt the moisture on the pillow, he looked around to see what was it this time, that has caused him to howl like a baby this time in his druken stupor and there it was , it was his police cap which was lying across the pillow wall and just like that he knew , what would be the memories he was visiting, he pushed down the memories to get up and get fresh for the award ceremony. He was putting clothes in the laundry basket, when the empty condom wrapper fell out of his pant pocket, he picked it up, he didn’t even remember the name or face of the girl he slept with last evening, but seldom he did. It was an hour or two of physical release with a random girl, twice or thrice a month based on his schedule and visit to the bar, he seldom paid for s*x, usually it was some woman, who wanted a casual one-night stand or flings but he never slept with the same woman. But he remembered, it did not start the same way, it was 3 months after separation, when he was off duty and went to a bar to get drunk, so his mind did not wander to someone, he wanted to forget. He met a woman that night and in his drunken stupor one thing led to another and while having s*x he imagined her , and called out her name in his release, obviously the woman slapped him. But after that night, it was his way of release, he paid for s*x for one months and every time he imagined her and called out to her in his drunken stupor, it was his way to feel close to her. But one day, he believe, he was not drunk enough and half way through the process he looked down to see another woman instead of her and all his nasha went out of the window, It was like he was scalded from the touch, he moved away from the woman abruptly, paid her and asked her to move out. After that he knew, he can never forget her, but he also knew he cannot keep on going like this, so he made a routine for the week where he would come home to this room with his bottle of Whiskey and drink in silence, only in his drunken stupor as well, he would pick things of their room and remember all the memories related to it and will cry himself to sleep. He shook his head, he was already running late, throwing the empty packet in the dustbin, he went ahead to get a shower. He was coming down the hall when he saw Devi-Tai and Dr. Pulkit was here like every other Sunday with Harini, their daughter, everyone sat around them laughing, chatting away, eating breakfast, but three people were missing. He looked around and found them and as he took the scene around him, his heart filled with resentment and bile rose up his throat for his own feelings. He hated all this, he usually made it a practice to ignore them but on days like this when he was shown the mirror of happiness, he hated it. Who would have thought, the same Bhavani Chavan, Ninad Chavan and Omkar Chavan who once hated Pulkit Deshpande, went to extremes just to keep him away from Devyani will be now doting on their son-in-law. The grand daughter who was exiled after the birth, without even a second look, will be the apple of eyes of everyone in the family. Her Aaji along with Ninu Aazooba and Omi Azooba would run after her like hellions on fire , just so that they can make her have food, they would fight on who will feed her first. Who thought, the Devi-Tai who everyone thought was senile; would become normal and resume her studies in Medical Profession; Who would have thought the khota sikka of the family, will bag a role with one of the top production houses of the world; no one except Her.. But she was the only one missing in this scene, the family he once loved so much is happy and content; then why does he feels this deep resentment for the same people, he once loved and cherished!!

He stood thinking for a minute, Why he hated it that they were happy and content??Maybe because the light in their lives and eyes came from the pyre of his Life and Happiness.

From corner of his eyes he saw Bhawani Kaku coming towards him and he turned around and left the house immediately, not sure if he can face these people he once called his family.

So guys, here goes nothing, please let me know through your comments how you like the story Chapter One, next would be Sai's POV.

Disclaimer: My work is purely fiction and any resemblance to any book or content available online or offline is purely coincidental.

FUITV thumbnail

Thank you thank you for this fic. We all need some lovely fics to get through this phase. I love all the angst ❤️ But please make it a Virat and Sai pairing ❤️

Oh my... didn't think Virat would damage himself so much by drinking and sleeping around. Honestly i feel bad but hes an ips officer. Iss behavior ka kya faayda. Sai is gone, but family is happy, together abd all because of Sai's efforts....if he recognizes that Sai is the true reason behind peoples happiness snd his own, he needs to fix it. No matter what it takes he needs to work on getting his Sai back. Not wallow in self pity and harm himself. 

Eagerly look forward to part 2! Please update soon :)

This first part was so well written! 

Sairat thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: notaquitter

Thank you thank you for this fic. We all need some lovely fics to get through this phase. I love all the angst ❤️ But please make it a Virat and Sai pairing ❤️

Its SaiRat only but I feel, they both need to grow emotionally before they become one, both have their shortcomings and both need to work on that.